Not Sure Where To Put This

tucan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
when did first you learn the truth about father christmas ( or santa if you prefer) ?:hey:

for those of you younger ones - what is he bring you this christmas?

i was 10 when father christmas tripped over some boxes which i personally set. so i it will wake me up when he was deliver some presents :lol:

when did first you learn the truth about father christmas ( or santa if you prefer) ?:hey:

for those of you younger ones - what is he bring you this christmas?

i was 10 when father christmas tripped over some boxes which i personally set. so i it will wake me up when he was deliver some presents :lol:

Thats quite funny - My sister and I knew before our parents thought we did :D :D

I think I liked to believe it, but I knew the real deal. I think my kid already knows that it doesn't happen that way, but goes along with it for the fun.

No one ever told him different, he just isn't a gullible child. For example, when it was food time at his friend's birthday party, they sat all the kids down at the table in the party room, and without warning, the lights were turned out ready for them to bring in the cake and sing happy birthday. We sat there for a minute in the dark in silence, then I hear Dylan say to his little friend "Don't worry, it's probably just an electrical failure."

We knew and our parents never hid the fact they bought the presents.
Plus we used to think it was odd that Santa would advertise Coca Cola - (That was before we knew that Santa Was created by Coca Cola)

Sure... he's real.

I stopped believing in him during the 5th grade. I never told my parents though. lol.

We knew and our parents never hid the fact they bought the presents.
Plus we used to think it was odd that Santa would advertise Coca Cola - (That was before we knew that Santa Was created by Coca Cola)

Actually not true, Coca Cola certainly furthered the popularity of what we consider the modern Santa, but did not create it. Here's a great article:
[URL="http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/santa.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/santa.asp[/URL]

I think I was around 8 when my aunt (who was 16 at the time) told me Santa wasn't real. My grandmother still insists he is. :lol:

Most reactions

Back