Non fish keeping topics on my YouTube,

This week's episode of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale features a topic I know very well. Is soda really that bad for you? I share my thoughts on whether or not soda is bad for you. I discuss how I am able to drink soda all my life and have no ill effects. As long as you keep an active life style soda is no more bad for you than other sweets. Post your opinions and thoughts in the comments. What are your favorite kinds of soda? Post them below!

Special thanks to CJ Jones and Katherine Jones for an awesome Saturday night interview! Our conversation included businesses we want to own, relationships, and more! Katherine also introduced trivia which is going to take place each month. It is an honor to work with Katherine and CJ each and every month! Check out the video anytime at the following link below! Enjoy!

What a FUN PRE-SHOW for the BIGGEST Party of the Year on my YouTube channel! :) I would like to thank everyone that tuned in live and watched the video! I hope you are ready for the big party this Sunday March 5th 2022 at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT!
If you missed the pre show check it out anytime below by clicking the link below! :)
I announced the 8 contestants who are NOW entered into the 8 Year YouTube Anniversary giveaway! 2 of the 8 will be picked LIVE on the 8 year YouTube anniversary and they both will win the $80 gift card prize!
The winners will NOW have a choice of a $80 gift card to either Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory or a $40 OG and $40 Cheesecake Factory gift card. If the winner doesn't want a gift card they will get a CF Cheesecake shipped to their door.
Also revealed on the PRE-SHOW I will start the 8 Year YouTube Anniversary Party by revealing the 2 winners!
I also broke the news that SGT. Alex Cardinale is BACK! He will make a SURPRISE apperance tomorrow!
I gave out 8 reasons to subscribe to my YouTube channel! :)
And last by not least the Legendary Alex Cardinale Subscriber Hall of Fame got underway!
I had the honor of inducting Matt Thibodeau, Jeremy Stellhorn and William Hannaford! Hear my induction speeches for them! And hear what Jeremy had to say!
Enjoy the video and thanks for making 8 years and this party POSSIBLE!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link:

Are you ready to party? Today I celebrate 8 years as a YouTuber! March 6th, 2014 I created my YouTube channel! Over the last 8 years, I have gathered and put out over 600 videos with over 16,000 subscribers! I really enjoy posting videos on my YouTube channel!
Tonight we CELEBRATE together! LIVE tonight at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT, come celebrate my 8th year as a YouTuber by tuning in to the BIGGEST video and party of 2022!
Kicking off the party, 2 of my legendary subscribers will win a $80 gift card to their choice of a restaurant Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory!
Our special guest is going to be Diverman and Blue View Aquatics owner Josh Rodriguez! Josh will discuss tropical fish, his business and what the diverman is all about!
WWE Hall of Famer and Hardcore Legend Mick Foley will make a LEGENDARY APPERANCE!
Aqua Alex Cardinale will discuss the species of fish he has kept over the last 8 years and the species I may not keep again. I will also show off my NEW 125 Gallon aquarium! There will also be some new fish that I got :)!
Chef Alex Cardinale will show you how to make a delicious Twix Cheesecake and he will give out a Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake.
WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will discuss his dream WrestleMania 38 card!
Detective Alex Cardinale will discuss crimes he would commit if crime was legal.
As announced last night SGT. Alex Cardinale will also make an apperance. What orders will he make?
ALL THAT AND MORE! A lot already announced right?!! BUT THERE IS MORE! Plenty of SPECIAL SURPRISES! What are the surprises? You will have to tune in to find out!!
LIVE ONLY ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THE LEGENDARY ALEX CARDINALE! LIVE AT 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT TONIGHT!

Attachments

• Year YouTube Anniversary PARTY.jpg
    Year YouTube Anniversary PARTY.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 42
@AquaAlexC1993
Good luck with your 8th year anniversary video. Very generous of you to give out $160 worth of prizes. You're quite the promoter.
Perhaps you can give a nod to our site Tropical Fish Forums at fishforums.net and give us some love ;) on you anniversary video.

Last edited:
@AquaAlexC1993
Good luck with your 8th year anniversary video. Very generous of you to give out $160 worth of prizes. You're quite the promoter.
Perhaps you can give a nod to our site Tropical Fish Forums at fishforums.net and give us some love ;) on you anniversary video.
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.
My pleasure and I will def do that.

B-I-G THANK YOU to everyone who tuned in and celebrated this big milestone with me and had fun during the virtually party! I had a blast! Even though some segments had to be cut due to time restraints this was still the best and biggest show of the year!
Congrats to Katherine Jones and YouTuber Jun for winning the 2 $80 restaurant gift cards. They can choose from either Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory or recieve a $40 gift card to both!
Special thanks to Josh Rodriguez for the amazing interview! It was awesome to have him back working with me and the first time having him on my YouTube!
Congrats to Steve's Aquatics and Wiz for winning the fish prizes.
A BIG HARDCORE THANK YOU TO Mick Foley for being the LEGENDARY LEGEND on this year's extravanga!
A friend and I review Buffalo Wild Wings Chocolate Cake, I review OREO Cakesters, I make Twix Cheesecake and more!
Meet Brandi Cardinale the awesome 6 year old Beagle! :) I also show off my new fish and my new 125 gallon aquarium and more!
If you missed the live stream, watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy and thanks everyone! :)

Is MTN Dew Really the Worst Soda ever? Join me to find out my thoughts! I share my exact thoughts on why I like MTN Dew but know it isn't the best and how I still manage to have one on occassions. I also address the rumor that MTN DEW can make men infertile and not able to produce sperm and not be able to impregnate women. In my opinion it is JUST A MYTH! It is not scientfically proven! Find out why on this episode of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale! :)
Enjoy the video guys and gals!

Chef Alex is ready to answer your cooking and baking questions tonight! It's an ALL NEW Ask Chef Alex LIVE tonight! The March 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE will be focused on St Patrick's Day, Breakfast, and Cheesecakes as well as any cooking and baking questions that come up! Email your cooking or baking questions to [email protected] get them sent about an hour beforehand. You can also post your questions in the comments or come appear virtually to ask them! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, Chef Alex hosts the March 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE! Get your cooking and baking questions answered! All cooking and baking questions will be ANSWERED!
I, Chef Alex am also ASKING you questions!!! Here are the questions you can answer: (post your answers in the comments or email your answers)
1.) Do you have corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day? If not what do you have?
2.) What is your favorite Irish food or beverage?
3.) What is your favorite breakfast dish?
4.) What is your favorite cheesecake?
You can also appear virtually to answer the questions as well.
Topics on this month's show:
- Irish Foods Perfect for ST. Patrick's Day
- Chef Alex's Cooking Tips: The Best Breakfast
Get some tips for making the best Breakfast and my favorite Breakfast foods!
- Chef Alex's Baking Tips: How to Make The Perfect Cheesecake
See how to make a OREO Cheesecake, a Reese's Cheesecake, and get some other delicious recipes!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

Attachments

• 406721_TfII6igu.jpg
    406721_TfII6igu.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 40
I want to THANK the viewers who tuned in live and had some wonderful cooking and baking conversations and questions with me. We discussed boston butt pork shoulder and the story behind it. Find out the answers to my questions Chef Alex asks You!
If you missed the live video, no worries you can still get your cooking and baking questions answered! Just post them in the comments! They will be answered by reply and on next month's cooking and baking question and answer!
I gave out Irish food suggestions for St Patrick's Day on Thursday, I discuss why Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I gave out tips for making the perfect cheesecake, and more! Get my delicious scrambled eggs recipe, my delicious OREO Cheesecake recipe, baked french toast recipe and more!!
Click the link below to watch and enjoy!
Enjoy the fun show!

Now that the 8 Year YouTube Anniversary is behind us, it's time to focus on the FUTURE! I have some awesome videos coming your way through out the Spring and Summer of 2022!
It all starts with WWE WrestleMania 38 Weekend with the WrestleMania Saturday and Sunday Pre-Shows as well as the WrestleMania RECAP on Monday April 4th, 2022!
There will be Easter themed videos heading into Easter 2022!
Chef Alex will host an Easter Themed Ask Chef Alex LIVE On Friday April 15th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT and I will answer ALL of your questions as well as give out Easter dinner tips and dessert tips and plenty of recipes!
Easter Bunny Alex Cardinale will host the inaugural Easter 2022 Bash LIVE on Saturday April 16th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT!
Memorial Day and 4th of July 2022 Bashes will be hosted by Sgt Alex Cardinale! Join SGT Alex Cardinale as we celebrate 2 of the best American Holidays!
The NEXT BIG BROADCAST to look forward too is my 29th Birthday on Monday August 15th, 2022! I'll be hosting my 2nd Birthday Bash on my YouTube channel! There will be a few special guests and more!
CELEBRATIONS TO BE HOSTED DURING THE SPRING/ SUMMER OF 2022:
- Aqua Alex LIVE 100th Video Celebration: Join Aqua Alex in a celebration of 100 fish keeping videos! Special guests and more!
- 700th video upload
ALL THAT AND MORE!!!
Details announced on the video! Enjoy the video! :)

MLB baseball is back! I am looking forward to seeing how the Yankees play in 2022! On this week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale I discuss the Yankees 2022 season! I discuss why I am excited for the Yankees season, our latest off season moves, and more! Go Yankees!! Post your thoughts in the comments and tell me your favorite MLB team!

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! Are you ready?! Join Legendary Alex Cardinale LIVE tomorrow night at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for a SPECIAL St Patrick's Day 2022 BASH!! Aqua Alex Cardinale and Chef Alex will also be appearing! Aqua Alex will discuss fish that are perfect representives for ST Patrick's Day! Chef Alex will be making a green velvet cake with cream cheese icing! All that and more LIVE tomorrow night at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT!!
LIVE at the links below tomorrow at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT:

Attachments

• stp.jpg
    stp.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 34
Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Join Legendary Alex Cardinale LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT for the first St Patrick's Day Bash on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! There will be apperances from Chef Alex, Aqua Alex, and WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale! Chef Alex Cardinale will tell you how to make a delicious green velvet cake with cream cheese icing to celebrate St Patrick's Day weekend! Aqua Alex will discuss freshwater and saltwater aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's Day. Species to be discussed include green phantom plecos, green severums, royal plecos, lunare wrasse, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale will discuss the Irish Pro Wrestlers such as Finlay and Sheamus and their best matches and moments! Plus, Legendary Alex Cardinale has a few cold ones with you! Come have some fun LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT with Legendary Alex Cardinale!
LIVE on Facebook and YouTube! Links below!

Attachments

• nyc-st-patrick-1.gif
    nyc-st-patrick-1.gif
    168.4 KB · Views: 41
Had a BLAST hosting the 2022 St Patrick's Day BASH!! If you missed it no worries you can catch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! Aqua Alex discussed aquarium fish that represent St Patrick's and the Irish! Species that were discussed include green severum, green phantom pleco, green clown goby and more! WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale discussed Irish Pro Wrestlers Finn Balor, Sheamus, Becky Lynch and Finlay.... PLUS get Chef Alex's green velvet cake recipe! :)
You will also meet Leprechaun Finn Cardinale who was wasted before the show began! But he was seen all through out the show. haha!
Enjoy the show and watch anytime! Simply click the link to watch!

Most reactions

Back