Non fish keeping topics on my YouTube,

This was an awesome video interview with my dear friends Katherine Jones and CJ Jones! Thank y'all for being great guests! Very fun interview, def recommend you check it out!
We talked about everything from NFL football Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers to funny commercials to covid 19 and more!!!
Check it out and enjoy!

Chef Alex is BACK and he is ready to answer your cooking, baking, and food questions!! I will be hosting the first Ask Chef Alex LIVE off 2022 this Saturday January 21st, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! Have any cooking or baking questions you want answered? Email them to [email protected] or private message me them! I will also answer your questions LIVE on Saturday!
This month's cooking tips will be on how to make a quick simple yet delicious homemade stock and what you can use stock for!
This month's baking tips will be on healthy dessert options!
Plus, there will be a couple of awesome recipes!
LIVE this Saturday January 21st, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• chefalex.jpg
    chefalex.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 29
I had a blast discussing the things on my bucket list! I hope I get to accomplish most of them if not all of them! :)
Some of the things on my bucket list include opening and owning a cookie bakery, a tropical fish store, going to a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game at Raymond James Stadium, attending a Wrestlemania and a NFL Super Bowl and more!
Find out why those are on my bucket list and more!
Enjoy this first Story Time with AC of 2022! Click the link to watch anytime at your convience!

Check out this week's edition of Keeping It Real with Alex Cardinale! A quick jab at the Dallas Cowboys fans I know Katherine Jones CJ Jones and Jeremy Stellhorn!
I give my predictions for this weekend's NFL Divisonal playoffs that take place on Saturday and Sunday! Which teams do I think move on to the AFC and NFC Championship games?
Click the link below to watch and enjoy!

Chef Alex is answering your cooking and baking questions tonight! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, I will be hosting the first Ask Chef Alex LIVE of 2022! This is your chance for me to answer your cooking and baking questions! Post your questions in the comments or come appear LIVE on the video to ask them!
I will also ask you questions that you can answer!
Here are the questions you can answer!
Q1: What are your favorite dishes to make?
Q2: What would you like to learn how to cook?
Q3: What is your favorite comfort foods?
I will discuss how to make to homemade stocks and what you can use a stock for in this month's cooking tips. This month's baking tips is some options for a healthy dessert! I have 3 amazing recipes I am giving out tonight. Get my delicious homemade Italian Wedding Soup recipe, a homemade Apple Sauce recipe, and some cool ideas for making delicious waffles. All that and more!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my personal Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale.

The first Ask Chef Alex LIVE of 2022 was fun! I didn't get to answer any questions LIVE, but can and will still answer any cooking or baking questions that get posted in the comments! If you missed the show LIVE, no worries you can watch it anytime at the link below and post your questions in the comments!
I gave out some tips for making homemade chicken and beef stock. You can make homemade chicken and beef stock to add flavor to sauces and soup and to make rice and pasta. I gave out some good healthy dessert options. I also talked about ways to PUMP up your waffles!
All that and more including a Italian Wedding Soup recipe and a homemade Apple Sauce recipe!
Click the link below to watch anytime!

42 days from now! 6 more weeks until it's MY BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR! Time flies!
My 8 Year YouTube Anniversary will feature:
- 4 special guests
1st confirmed Special Guest Bob from Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters filmed on location at the shop!
- Prize Giveaway
2 lucky legendary subscribers will win a $80 Texas Roadhouse gift card..... 8 of my most active subscribers (who like and comment on my videos) will be chosen and their names will be thrown in a hat. the 2 that get picked live win.
Apperances from:
-Chef Alex Cardinale
-Aqua Alex Cardinale
- WWE Fan Boy Alex Cardinale
Chef Alex will cook and bake:
- Prime Rib
- Reese's Cake
- Twix cheesecake
Aqua Alex will discuss:
- some of the fish species I've kept over the last 8 years
and some awesome surprises!
wwe fan boy Alex Cardinale will discuss:
- dream Wrestlemania 38 card
ALL THAT AND MORE!!!
Stay tuned for location of where this event will broadcast from and other awesome surprises to be revealed in the upcoming weeks!
RSVP now and don't miss the BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR... THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR!

Attachments

• 271256735_5374817302532617_5196000642874499786_n.jpg
    271256735_5374817302532617_5196000642874499786_n.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 27
This week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale is once again centered around the NFL Play-Offs! This weekend is Championship play-offs. The AFC Championship and NFC Championship are both being played on Sunday! The Kanas City Chiefs battle the Cincinnati Bengals. The Los Angeles Rams battle the San Fransisco 49er's. Who do I think will become the AFC Champions? Who do I think will become the NFC Champions?
What are my Super Bowl 56 predictions? Watch the video to find out!
I also keep it real with my thoughts on the possibility of Tom Brady retiring!
Enjoy the video folks!

Cooking School with Chef Alex is in session starting tonight! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, I present a new series to my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! I will teach you how to become better cooks in your kitchen using everything I learned in Culinary school. Whether you are cooking for your family, friends or yourself you will learn how to cook like a proffesional. Today I will teach you all the cooking basics you need to know before you become an awesome cook.
The Basics of Cooking Course will include:
- Mis En Place and How to Read and Follow A Recipe
Why is Mis En Place important? Why is it important to read and follow a recipe accurately? Can you fix mistakes?
- The Importance of Food Safety and how to avoid getting people sick with food poisioning
one of the most important aspects of cooking and food handling is knowing how to avoid cross contamination and keeping food out of the temperature danger zone. Find out all about it and more.
- Proper Internal Cooking Temperatures
- Important Kitchen Equipment you will need
- Different Skills you will need and how they will benefit you
- How to stay safe in the kitchen
Have questions? Post them in the comments and I will answer them!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/7:30 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! An awesome topic for you to learn! See you tonight.... (Links in event!)

Attachments

• 37938212_2235503389797373_2991384970078978048_n.jpg
    37938212_2235503389797373_2991384970078978048_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
I had a fun time on the debut of Cooking School with Chef Alex! I discussed all the cooking basics you need to know. Most of the stuff that I discussed took me over 8 months to learn in Culinary school but I gave out the most important information to help you be a successful cook. I love cooking and baking and it's a passion of mine and I hope to inspire you to be a good cook!
I discussed the importance of being organized in the kitchen (mis en place) and following recipes, the importance of food safety and keeping food safe, important kitchen skills that will benefit your cooking, important kitchen equipment and more!!
Be sure to watch the 1st episode of Cooking School with Chef Alex anytime by clicking the link!
Enjoy!

Tonight LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT, it's a special episode of On The Case With Alex Cardinale! I will be interviewing a former Law Enforcement Officer and my Current Crime Anaylst Michael Petty. Find out what it's like to be a law enforcement officer, what he remembers the most about his career, the cases that will always haunt him and more! LIVE tonight 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 132652310_1053650901778832_3987783751217796063_n.jpg
    132652310_1053650901778832_3987783751217796063_n.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 30
This week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale centers around the announcement of retirement made by Tom Brady! Tom Brady played 22 seasons as a quarterback in the National Football League for the New England Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He won seven super bowls! Six with the New England Patriots and one with my favorite team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He turned the Buccaneers from one of the worst teams in the league to one of the best!
What are my personal thoughts on Tom Brady's retirement? Find out by watching this video!
I also discussed how Facebook's strict policies affect me and I discuss this year's Super Bowl!
What do you think about Tom Brady retiring? Post your thoughts in the comments!
Enjoy!

This Month's Ask Chef Alex LIVE is going to be SUPERSIZED! The February 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE is going to be dedicated to the NFL Super Bowl 56 and Valentine's Day!! Do you need help preparing food for your Super Bowl Party? Do you need help coming up with Dinner ideas for Valentine's Day this coming Monday? Chef Alex is here to help! Email all of your cooking and baking questions to [email protected] and I will answer them all! You can submit text questions or you can also film a video asking questions!
My cooking tips for the SUPERSIZED February Ask Chef Alex LIVE will be Super Bowl Food ideas and Valentine's Day Dinner ideas! My baking tips will be Super Bowl Dessert Ideas and Valentine's Day Dessert ideas! What recipes will I give out? You'll have to tune in to find out!
Don't miss this exciting edition of Ask Chef Alex LIVE this Wednesday February 9th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT only on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (1).jpg
    269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (1).jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 32
Valentine's Day is RIGHT around the corner! It's time for the first Holiday BASH of 2022! I, Legendary Alex Cardinale coridially invite you to be apart of the inaugural Valentine's Bash airing LIVE Saturday February 12th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! This is going to be an action packed show and you are going to LOVE IT!
Let's celebrate Valentine's a few days early in style and have fun!
Planned for the Valentine's Bash 2022:
- I discuss my perfect soulmate
- Fun Valentine's Day Activities
- Ways You Can Show Your Love On Valentine's Day
-and MORE!!
Chef Alex will be appering to show you how to make Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing, Fruity Pebbles Waffles, and Chocolate Lava Cakes!!
LIVE Saturday February 12th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• va.jpg
    va.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 31
Chef Alex is READY to answer your Super Bowl Party food questions and your Valentine's Day Dinner questions as well! The February 2022 Ask Chef Alex LIVE is SUPERSIZED! Chef Alex is answering your questions LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! Need help planning your Super Bowl Party? I am here to help!! Need Valentine's Day dinner suggestions? I'm here to help! Email all your cooking and baking questions to [email protected] by 9:30 PM ET/ 6:30 PM PT tonight. You can also ask your questions LIVE during the show tonight or you can come appear in the studio!
You can also answer my questions!
Chef Alex Asks You:
Q1: What foods do you like to serve during a Super Bowl Party?
Q2: What are your favorite Valentine's Day Treats?
Q3: What are your doing for Valentine's Day Dinner?
email your answers to [email protected]
The reason tonight's Ask Chef Alex LIVE is SUPERSIZED! is because it's Super Bowl 56 and Valentine's THEMED!
There will be many cooking and baking tips dedicated to the Super Bowl and Valentine's Day!
Chef Alex Cooking Tips # 1: Super Bowl Party Food Ideas
Chef Alex Cooking Tips# 2: Valentine's Day Dinner Ideas
Chef Alex Baking Tips: Super Bowl Desserts
Chef Alex Baking Tips: Valentine's Day Desserts
The Recipes I will be giving out tonight include: Homemade Chicken Tenders with a Sweet Buffalo Sauce perfect for the Big Game this weekend, Strawberry Cheesecake for Valentine's Dessert and tips for cooking the perfect steak!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (2).jpg
    269106208_5449658508381829_5151340380756969735_n (2).jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 29

Most reactions

Back