No

ooohhhh... that's unlucky.. I feel sorry for you.

I had a couple of friends help me move my 6ft tank in and we so nearly dropped it at one point. I couldn't imagine if we had..

Do you have contents insurance? It might just be covered..

Was it totally destroyed? Like...cracked into a million different pieces?

See what you can work out with your buddy. Maybe you guys can split the difference or something.

Let us know what happens!

--Jim C.

Thats ashame.

Yea def, but that "wasted" planning is useful. When you get a tank, you can go about what you were going to do.

Hope everything works out well.

--Jim C.

PS: Be sure to assess the tank damage! If its cracked you can try and return it to the LFS you got it from.

sorry to hear that.

I thought moving the 2 4 foots was nerve wracking.

That had to hurt.... sorry you lost your new tank. Check out your lfs. Ours carries great used tanks for relatively little money.

Didn't it just break at your house? ;)

Of course I would never advocate insurance fraud. Very Naughty indeed.

Didn't it just break at your house? ;)

Of course I would never advocate insurance fraud. Very Naughty indeed.
well its a nice thought, but i cant lie, it has never sat well with me :)

Me too, but having had a bad experience with an insurance company recently for the only ever claim I have made which was 100% legit I found we were treated like criminals. So next time something breaks and I think 'oh I won't bother claiming for it' I will claim whatever the cost.

You might actually be covered, perhaps you could bend the truth and say it happened while on your curtlage, perhaps your drive way? Tell them the truth but just alter the location.

Most reactions

Back