NEW UK MEETING

Vixen said:
PLEASE GO LINK!!!!!
Somebody take his picture when he's there.

Before you start, no thongs! Just Link in all his hideousness (by his own admission)

Arfie

Vixen said:
well... if no one else responds ill just say the 20th then
I'm ok with the 20th I think. Like I said before as long as I've got notice then I'm up for it. Dunno about anyone else though!!!!! :D

oh no way the 20th? thats his mums birthday party :( ur all so mean u so know i cant bale on his mum (even though id realy like to :angry: )

thats it im so not speakin to u lot! :grr:

Ooh Yes, I'll have been back from my holiday for 5 days looking all tanned and buff, well tanned, actually I'll probably be pasty and suffering from a cold like normally when I get home from abroad.

I'll be there then :D

I'll be coming down from Chesterfield in Derbyshire, so anyone around my way or on the way is welcome to a lift I'll either come M1 & M42 or M1 & A38.

Arfie

im only moving the meeting to the 20th because it see,s more convenient for me and others.... the thing is my mum wanted to come to make sure im ok getting up there but she has a first aid course on the 13th and she dont want me to go alone.... and if i dont go... my bf wont go n then he wont get to see his mate you see.....

:-( sorry

Most reactions

Back