NEW UK MEETING

Nauplii

Fish Herder
Reaction score
OK everyone, since the last meeting didnt go as well as we planned well it did for some but others that didnt find the group were probably disappointed so....

Im arranging the next one, probably during the half term for the kids (like myself) either on a weekend or sometime during that week.23rd oct- 31st oct

Me and paul(danio/wolf) was thinking we could have it further up north this time so that the others that werent able to travel the distance so..... yeah thats wats going on.
BUT i need some suggestions of some nice places we could go...... but for me not too far up north soooo........

ANYONE have an opinion??? :D

Sorry Vixen, :(

I'm with Aquascaper, :D

"If North means South" I agree Plymouth National Marine Aquarium would be great. Plus we could all see my sons canvas in the flesh so to speak (see my sig for link to canvas) :rofl:

Never mind perhaps we will get one together down south soon. (its a great aquarium in Plymouth - Hint Hint)

:cool:

em i dont know then for me it would have to be a weekend thing or two days cos i cant do 2 days a weekend cos i work sat......
paul, what do you think

Depends what you mean by North, I am in Newcastle. I know there is an Aquaium not far from here (relitavley speaking) and I know we have quite a few Scottish members but it's probably too far for most.

I will go where I can but it'll have to be a major city to stop me from having to travel for hours, unless I can find somewhere to stay.

To us "southerners" up north is anything past the Watford gap :lol:

I think we need a general consensus of where to go. I'm with the majority

I think midlands is the best, there's an aquarium in Birmingham I think.

Blue Planet in Ellesmere Port is good I think, but as I was getting ready to dive with their sharks I can't really remember it.

Arfie

Watford Gap?? Don't you need a passport for anything further up than Tottenham? :lol:

There's The Deep in Hull - i've never been but you can check out the website. I've a spare room and a couple of sofas if people need to break the journey.

Sarah

Visited the birmingham Sea Life centre for the first time this year

They have a walk under tunnel and there are 2 giant sea turtles in there

absolutely awesome :lol:

Arfie said:
I think midlands is the best, there's an aquarium in Birmingham I think.

Blue Planet in Ellesmere Port is good I think, but as I was getting ready to dive with their sharks I can't really remember it.

Arfie
The Blue Planet is over in about 30 minutes though. I didn't think it was very big at all.

I've heard that the Birmingham Sea Life Centre is better.

I'm pretty easy, wherever is decided, I'll be there.

i think that because of the hole walk through tunnel and giant sea turtles thing... well i want to go to birmingham. plus riks friend is there so he wont be bored

Most reactions

Back