New Tank

Hahaha 28 and counting have you ever tried breeding them? no ill go with the black gravel and otocinclus then :) can't wait to start get my car MOT out the way and the systems are a go.

i tried 1 pair all was good at first then the male lost interest. am planning a Pink Dragon HMPK spawn next, picking them up tomorrow :good:

I knew there was more! i forgot 1 of my females! and getting 2 more males in a few weeks

are you going to do a diarie as well i would like to read it and see how it's done and get some tipes

Neons are finnippers and not a good choice with a Betta. The Betta tail is like cavior to fin nippers. Cory Cats will work great and they will help keep the bottom clean.

Think of the tank in horizontal layers of: Bottom layer, Middle layer, and top layer.

Let the top belong to the Betta as they are top feeders. Many will eat from the bottom as well but Bettas like to mostly hang at the top.

Give the bottom to things like Cory Cats that say on the bottom except when they dart to the surface for air.

The middle layer could be for any schooling mid layer fish like a Platty though I have had some problems with platties and Bettas.

Just don't overstock the tank. Think 1.5 inch of fish for each gallon of water your tank holds.

have fun and good luck!

Most reactions

Back