New Tank

add

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this is my new tank empty at the moment i will add more photos when setup wich should be this week

2005698840083013423_rs.jpg

So many possibilities! Good luck! :D

- Genesis

well i am not sure i already have 4 zebra danios, 1 common plec, and 1 gibbicep plec in my smaller tank.
there are so many fish to choose from, i like plecs and corys.

Hhhmm, taking into account that that tank isn't big enough for a Common or Gibby plec....

Anyway, how about a species tank? A group of Neolamprologus multifasciatus? They're small shell dwelling Cichlids. Decorate the tank with sand, rocks and empty shells :)

Nice tank ^_^ Can't wait to see it full! What size is it?

i may get rid of the Common and Gibby plec and get some other plecs that dont get to big. the tank is 88L W= 30inch D= 12inch H= 15inch

Zebra plecos are really cool and do not get that large, I really wanted one but couldn't find one.

~WeeMan~

Zebra plecos are really cool and do not get that large, I really wanted one but couldn't find one.

~WeeMan~

Zebra Plecs are very rare and several hundred pounds a peice.
Wonderful fish though :)

- Genesis

i would get a zebra plec if i could afford and find one :unsure: . i also like king tiger plecs i did hav one but it died. but i am going to get another one when my tanks is setup and cycled. just checked my order for my stuff for my tank it should be hear tomoz carnt wait :hyper:

got my tank stuff to day still need to get some more stuff for the tank

2001773969441656845_rs.jpg

I know where i've seen that-in my garage and ive got 2!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

(top the water up to the black strip-it always looks better in my opinion)

they are good tanks for the price, £30 for an 88L tank

Most reactions

Back