new tank and lil tank set up

ty matey i deffo like the scaping more now that it was last time just not sure on where the corals are postioned.

gonna lose some of the lr to thr big tank so no doubt be moving things about then actaully that shud give me a bit more room for the corals to be postioned better and be able to add a few brighter corals ( thanks for that link navarre).

gonna paint the back of this tank to hide the piping etc. will i be safe turning off my skimmer for a day to let the paint dry? just need to remove it cos its a hang on skimmer so i can paint.

also will the paint relase toxic fumes that will kill me reef tank?

any advice

deano

ok i'm selling up both my tanks

tank specs as follows

selling my new 6 foot tank for a number of reasons, here the spec of the gear on this tank which has only ever had water in it never got round to adding the salt!

one 10mm thick glass 6 foot x 1.5 foot x 2 foot, with glass sliding covers, metal stand and hood, drilled for 2 closed loops system run by ocean runner 3500 on each system, drilled for 2 weirs, all piping every piping outlet has a ball valve, a sump 3 foot x 1 foot x 16 inch which has a interpet 59 watt t5 power unit and light in a hood, an ocean runner 6500 for the return to the tank and even has unopen minreal mud m2 package ready for the start of a refguim, massive bucket of aqua medic salt, 20lb bag of live reef sand, and never turned on mega twin t5 self dimming lights with hanging up cables by D&D soultions, 2 300 watt heaters, one 8 socket pulg in apater with saftey features.

spend well over £1700 on this system so gonna make someone really happy when they get this system as it only needs water and then live rock adding and u have your tank ready to go.

£900 for the lot !

deano

i'm in durham england uk lol forgetting to add has digital temp reader and red sea hydometer! unopened

my 2nd tank is up for grabs aswell! breaking my heart this

tanks specs

30 inch x 16 inch x 12 inch tank with hood which has been modfiyed to hold skimmer and uv sterziler and has air vents to allow fan to cool down the hood and tank and stand

2 interpet 59 watt power unit to allow daylight and bluemoon lights.

1 red sea przim skimmer

1 rena 9 watt uv sterziller

1 external filter by cascade (i have rowa and other filter materials ready to go in it)

22kgs of live rock

20lbs of live sand

3 x maxi jet 900 on a natural wave maker

2 x timers

1 x eight socket plug in adpator

1 x 200 watt heater

livestock

2 clowns
2 purple fire fish
2 bule velvet dasmels
1 royal grammar

10 turbo snails
3 red leg hermit crabs
2 bule leg hermit crabs (sneek on the live rock)
1 orange starfish
2 cleaner shrimp
1 boxer shrimp
1 black spiny urchin
1 feather fan

1 purple bush
1 green poly
1 star poly
1 leather
1 devils thumb
1 green stripped mushroom
1 pine
1 pussey
one coral that has so far not been id looks like a twig

cost me £1700 again so will expect about £900 again for this system

deano

forgetting again 2 bags of red sea salt and a red sea hydrometer and red sea test labs and varouis different addtives and even a auto food feeder

hey i go to neil up at shottons all the time! First it was for fresh water fish but now i have my marine tank i wil deffo be buying from there!! And yes big shout out to neil as he is very helpfull!!
renaldz

yeah neil is a top lad sound as a pound, has a really nice shop.

so anyone wanna buy my tanks???????????????

deano

not the end of the world just i need the money for me plasma tv but saying that i do have the money for that its just i need to replace the carpet i have ruin in the dinning room and need to get rid of the tank to replace it and if i get rid of both tanks means i have some money spare to start up again and do it how i wanted to to do ! so every cloud has a silver lining!

deano

anyone want some tanks?

i'm afaird not no as its unfair on the shrimp or any livestock really and can't really guanatee live arrival.

sorry dean

Most reactions

Back