New Puppy Pictures

lym

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My parents already have a 7 year old Yorkie, she's partly mine too even though she lives with them as they have a garden. They decided to get her a friend, a 13 week old Toy Poodle who is called Max. He's lovely and very friendly with everyone. Here's some pictures I've taken this week while there:

110307002.jpg

110307003.jpg

110307004.jpg

110307008.jpg

110307010.jpg

110307011.jpg

110307012.jpg

110307013.jpg

110307018.jpg

110307023.jpg

110307026.jpg

my friends dad breeds yorkys and i just think their the sweetest dogs :wub:

ooooo a pretty little apricot!!!

I have a black poodle, they are fantastic dogs.

My ex boyfriend had an apricot and when older they get darker and are so beautiful.

Nice looking Poodle
Hope you dont mind me asking but who was the breeder?I am just interested because my Parents used to show Minis and Toys

He came from a breeder in Winsford called Parasienta.

:wub: Awww he's gorgeous - bet he's a b*gger to brush though! I'd be tempted to take the clippers to him *evil grin* :hey:

They definatly take somen looking after,To keep them looking good they need to be clipped every 6 weeks thats for lambs clip but to keep them in full coat your talking a full groom daily and then a weekly bath blow dry and clip and that can take anything from a couple of hours up to 5 hrs depending on how good you want it.
Definatly a high maintance coat

I've always wanted a standard poodle, but since I ended up not being very mobile we've come to the sad realisation that Sky is our last dog. But if I had have had the chance at a standard, it'd have just been short clipped back all it's life - cant do with the lion clip and fancy "bobbly" looks.

I can get away with liking standard poodles (despite being a confirmed greyhound and lurcher addict) as to me they look like curly coated greyhounds :lol:

Most reactions

Back