New pics of 2nd tank

SDC10397.jpg

SDC10398.jpg

SDC10399.jpg

SDC10400.jpg

SDC10401.jpg

SDC10402.jpg

SDC10403.jpg

flippin nora ..what beautiful plants, just spotted the nutrafin.. just bought 2 of these so hope ill get the same results
red gravel isnt my thing, but honestly the beauty of the plants deflects from that

beautiful

Wow, that's pretty :D How many neon (or cardinal? I can't tell the difference from the picture xD) tetras do you have? I counted 17.

flippin nora ..what beautiful plants, just spotted the nutrafin.. just bought 2 of these so hope ill get the same results
red gravel isnt my thing, but honestly the beauty of the plants deflects from that

beautiful

Thanks for the comments, got the plants off ebay and since I have been using the nutrafin with the home brew mixture the plants have been growing like widlfire. I have started in the last week dosing with nutrafin nutrients as well.

I agree about the red gravel, wouldhave preferred black, but it was the only way I could get a second tank.

Wow, that's pretty :D How many neon (or cardinal? I can't tell the difference from the picture xD) tetras do you have? I counted 17.

20 and 12 Rasbora Espri (approx) I bought them for £25 from a fishkeeper who was going into discus so we did not count them

Loos really nice! Like other have said the red gravel is a bit yuk ^^ but all alar is fantastic, great job!

Is that a SAE or flying fox in there?

Looks Amazing. Those plants are beautiful. You said that you bought them off ebay, how much were they?

aye the plants look spot on as they do in your bigger tank

Most reactions

Back