New Pics Of My Tank

nice fish terry.i may even post up my list sometime lol.now that would make interesting reading.

if i put my list of fish up terry,you would say"no way,they cant go in the same tank".

EEHHH Ive learned enough to know that what works for one, might not work for another...

that and i've had convicts in with just about anything i've owned so go for it!!!!

here goes

1 x eyebiter
2 x nimbochromis livingstoni
3 x hap sp44(maybe)
1 x maylandia greshakei
1 x neolamprologus sexfasciatus
1 x maylandia lombardoi(kenyi)
1 x blue ahli

and thats it lol.i am looking for a male nimbochromis livingstoni but cant find 1 locally.

Nice tank its looking really good i like the layout with all the rocks in the bak are they rocks lol

thanks comet.the rock layout gets changed every 2 weeks as the rock get taken out and pressure washed so they are sparkling white again.i usually alternate between the 1st pic and the 2nd pic(both below)

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

which one do you prefer???

this may sound crazy but are you sure its only a 55 gallon??

sure seems much bigger to me.

I like the second pic, but i like naturel rock coloration anyway not white washed types

it is only a 55 gallon terry,its just my amazing photography that makes the tank look so big :lol: .i'm starting to get to the point of not cleaning my rocks.its too much hard work and when you take the rocks out of the tank to clean them,you can never get them back in the right place :no:

Most reactions

Back