New member here: Tank pics W/Fish

Wait

Reaction score
I'm short on words right now as it is :huh: 2:44am. I'm a little tired so I'll let the pics do the talking for right now.

af_fish1.jpg
  • af_fish2.jpg

af_fish4.jpg

af_fish3.jpg

af_fish5.jpg

af_fish7.jpg

af_fish9.jpg

af_fish8.jpg

af_fish6.jpg
  • :byebye: night...

Nice tank Wait................Welcome to the forum.
deb :cool: :kewlpics:

totm tank of the month!!!!!! gr8 tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! second that please!!!

akhtar said:
totm tank of the month!!!!!! gr8 tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! second that please!!!
already nominated it mate, u r the second!! :lol: :lol:

Hey thx everyone.. :smb: I ended up posting more pics last night in the nomination thread not realizing I'm not to do that. Well, I'm green to this board so I have some excuse. :look: I'll be sure to drop by with some more pics later today.. Oh and I just ordered a Ehiem 2026 from Big Al's around 4:00 this morning. I'm anxious to see how the new filtration will work (I have a 55 Gal) and aid in my guys health. What do I do about the nomination thing now. :dunno:

The cichlids don't eat your plants?!??! It's a miracle!!!! :eek:

This has nothing to do with the post, I just thought it was cute... :hey: lmao! That little face!

The_Budmaster said:
looks very nice, & the water looks so clear...what kind of filter do you use?
I have two filters; a magnum 330 (I think) and a whisper 30-60 that came with the tank. But I just ordered a new filter. And Ehiem 2026, I'll be putting the Magnum on my 29 saltwater if I set it up. :nod:

Attachments

• Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
I third the TOTM nomination beautiful tank wait!!!! :kewlpics: and also great lookin fish

Welcome wait :) Your tank looks lovely and so clear, is that a goldfish you have in with tropicals seems fine :cool:

goldene said:
Welcome wait :) Your tank looks lovely and so clear, is that a goldfish you have in with tropicals seems fine :cool:
Yeah that would be a goldfish. He was the only one out of the two or three that made it through the cycle.. Actually I think the other fish were small enough to be a treat for the Jack Dempsey. This guy is just a little survivor so I decided to keep him in there. No one seems to bother him unless he swims in there little territory. He is like the white guy down in the ghetto. He gets along with everyone but he is just different. :dunno: :crazy: :hyper: - :D

Most reactions

Back