New Lfs Employee

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :)

the perks for me are great. i get decent pay plus i get really good rpices on fish. i order what i want on order day and get them wholesale. today i bought home 6 corys (3 peppered and 3 albino for $6. normally that would have set me back $30.00. it works out good as i can get everything i need not just what i can afford. plus, i LOOOOOOOOOVE my job :)

Great News, Working in an LFS is great if you have a decent Manager who gives you good jobs to do.

Pity I dont have anything local, All the LFS' i use are a good 20-30 Min Drive or over and Hour on the Bus/Coach.

Congratulations, dude! I've been working at mine for about a week now! It's the best job in the world, isn't it?

Nice one Cane.
Ive got a Sunday job at the LFS here. A good one too, one where we all know what we are talking about. It's great and you get a discount :fun:
Have fun :good:

thanks everyone :good:
first day is over and done with
the pay isnt great but the perks are 50% off live goods 40% off dry :hyper:
i even found a private buyer for my 3 red bellies :)

thanks everyone :good:
first day is over and done with
the pay isnt great but the perks are 50% off live goods 40% off dry :hyper:
i even found a private buyer for my 3 red bellies :)
Congratulations! Are you going to name names? Which shop is it? I'm in Langley every couple of weeks and always on the lookout for good shops, been very disappointed with the local Maidenheads recently :sad:

Gordon

congratulations :)

You know I'd really love to own my own shop, I often day-dream about how good it would be :)

congrats on the new job its awus working at lfs
just make sure u dont day dream on the job about what fish you would buy there and then, it dont look good to the boss
discounts are awsum helps a lot when u need to buy loads of things

it must be so cool working in a fish shop

It's fantastic and yet frustrating at the same time! I love it though! :D

Well done Cane! What shop is it? A well known chain or private store??

i work at an lfs in a big chain store doing exclusively fish for about a year now. this is how i feel about it too :good:

lotta nice percs tho (literally :rolleyes:) couple weeks ago a women's tank was leaking and she gave me a 5" blue hippo tang, a cinnamon clownfish, a regular false perc clownfish and a few others i left at the store to be given away. :shifty:

congrats cane, hope you really enjoy it. :good:

sadly all the lfs's round here will pay you diddly squat, I'd love to do it but couldn't afford my mortgage :sad:

Most reactions

Back