New L029

digital_run

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey there...haven't posted a picture in awhile but I thought I'd share a picture of my new L029 vampire plec...Well it's not new..in fact i've had him for about two months now but I barely see him and only recently was able to take this picture..forgive the blurry outcome...I was soo shocked that he was in the open that by time I got my camera out I was only able to get this single shot.

vampire.jpg

His fellow tank mate is a Rhino plec... L# ¿

newcam249.jpg

They both share the tank with 9 Red eye Tetras and 8 Serpae tetras....its the tank on the left

f7ee3e4d.jpg

Thanks for looking

would a rhino plec be a BN ?? :huh:

Looks like it from the picture doesn't it...Heres the best pic that I have to show off why hes called a Rhino Plec
newcam011.jpg

Yvez...Yea this tank does have a problem with algae...When that pic was taken(its an older one) it was just before I did a water change so it looked a little murky.

Heres what it usually looks like...
metcoINC099.jpg

Thanks for the replys!!

"Rhino" plecs, sometimes known as "Alligator" plecs grow to 18" quite easily. They could possibly even grow bigger in the wild. I hope you bare this in mind as it will need a tank 48x18x18" minimum when bigger.

Ben

"Rhino" plecs, sometimes known as "Alligator" plecs grow to 18" quite easily. They could possibly even grow bigger in the wild. I hope you bare this in mind as it will need a tank 48x18x18" minimum when bigger.

Ben

Thanks...All taken into account bunji, not new to this :D

Most reactions

Back