new in town

OK, here's a really silly question.....and I can't figure out how to do it, but how do I add a photo to the forum? I thought I was fairly with it on pc related stuff.

Not been to Ripples for a while although not far from where I live. I tend to use Oakhanger Aquatics in Alsager. Only a small family run business, but they have loads of exceptionally well maintained tanks and the fish are always in superb condition. Well worth a visit one weekend if you have never been - probably closer for you too not far off the dreaded A500!!

i have been to ripples its good! and by brotehr is at uni in aslager so i will take a run down and go to Oakhanger Aquatics wheer abotus in alsager is it

It's quite difficult to explain - but here goes............deep breath!!. If you're heading back out of Alsager towards Crewe you go past a pub called The Plough on you're left. You will come to a set of traffic lights. You want to go straight ahead here towards Crewe. Go past a Garden Centre on the right [they also have an aquatic dept -but never been in] and follow the road under the bridge, and I think it's the first turning on the right down a country lane. Follow the lane for approx 100 yards until you come to a small junction with a phone box on the left. Turn right here and follow for another 200 yards or so until you come to a row of houses on you're left. Turn immediately left here, go past the 'AA Tack' saddlery on the left and you will see the sign for Oakhanger Aqautics on the left just before you cross over the M6. Hope you find it!! If in doubt their number is in the Thompson. Give them a call and they will probably give you a much easier route!!! Well worth a look though - I promise! Let me know what you think.

Most reactions

Back