New Home For Chops (The Oscar)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JUWEL-RIO-400-/190457793944?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item2c582b4d98

My geographical knowledge of England is non-existent but i seen this on ebay not sure how far from you it is :)

Thanks for looking, seen that one, unfortunately its about 180 mile away, wouldnt normally be a problem hubby has been dispatched to southampton before for a tank :lol: , but the car needs work and cant risk it that far :sad:

143 mi – about 2 hours 34 mins

or there abouts give or take a few miles

Thanks for looking, seen that one, unfortunately its about 180 mile away, wouldnt normally be a problem hubby has been dispatched to southampton before for a tank
laugh.gif
, but the car needs work and cant risk it that far
sad1.gif

Star4, there does seem to be regular large capacity tanks around Southampton in the second-hand market like Nelly's tank I won for £51 on Ebay after he sold the tank, fish and filters to Fishsouth.co.uk! As long as you could cover my fuel costs and are happy to fit in around my free time (just recently seems to be Sundays, as I'm grabbing the offer of working my "floating day off" to get my hours over 30 per week after all us part-timers at the depot lost our "prep overtime of 90 minutes per day), by all means bid on tanks within 25 miles of Southampton and I will happily drive them up towards Birmingham for you, perhaps meeting at a service station (although the temptation to see this character fish of your may be too much to resist!). ;)

awwww Nobody, what a sweet offer :blush: My last 400 was from southampton, £75 :hyper: Hubby would normally travel quite happily, just the poor old car has taken a bit of a battering the last 12 months and needs some new parts before they drop off. I will put the question to he who controls the finances :good:

Most reactions

Back