New Fish

SophieS

Reaction score
I ogt a new fish today. Her name is flo. she is aoranda just like my fish peach except flo is orange with a white belly. she hides at the minute behind the boat which is in the middle of the tank. she doesn't like it where the other fish hang around which is at the front of the boat. i will try and get a pic of my fish. has any one else got any new fish?

Not yet, but I'm hoping that the LFS calls this weekend about the 3 polkadot loaches I'm picking up once they get out of quarantine. *crosses fingers*

Good luck with your new fish! I hope he's out swimming with his buddies soon... :fish:

:thumbs: Congrat!! :cool:
I'm going to get some more fish real soon, but just waiting for one of my tank to get better because my babies are ill. :-(
Have any suggestiong on what to get?

:thumbs: Congrat!! :cool:
I'm going to get some more fish real soon, but just waiting for one of my tank to get better because my babies are ill. :-(
Have any suggestions on what to get?

Modernhamlet, how much are you paying for the Polkadot Loach? I am paying £30 for three.

Perky said:
Modernhamlet, how much are you paying for the Polkadot Loach? I am paying £30 for three.
They're $23 each here, but I got them at 40% off, so $14US.

$14 * 3 = $42 / 1.788 (exchange rate) = 24 UK pounds

Still not cheap, but they're good specimens. I consider myself very lucky.

Most reactions

Back