NEW FISH WANTED

SHANTYMAID

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi all being a few days sice i last wrote and when i did it was to report that my paradise had died :( which i was totally gutted about. Well my tank is near enough empty now and i was wondering on what i could put in it. First of all it is a 10g, and this is what i have got in it at the moment.
1 Pearl Gourami
6 Serpae Tetra's
1 very small Common Plec
Of course i realise that the Plec is going to grow well out of this tank and do expect to move him to a 55g. So what else could go in there any ideas anybody :dunno: . I would like to get a male Pearl Gourami to make the pair as i think they are such beautiful fish. The tank at this time is very calm the fish i have all seem to be getting on alright no fin nipping from the tetra's at all. One thing i would like to add is that i have read on site that Pearls are very shy fish, thats a big no as far as my MAY is concerned. She comes to greet me all the time i'm around the tank looking for the odd cockle no doubt :wub: love her to bits.Anyway if anybody is kind enough to answer this thread would be grateful for ideas thanks for reading this Shanna x :D

Hi mate, once you have moved your pleco on i would have thought you'd be ok for a male Gourami. But as canarsie says thats your lot. Until you've got that 125 gallon you've had your eye on up and running LOL.

Most reactions

Back