New Fish From K.g.bettas!

Joby

Hypan addict
Reaction score
Visited K.G.Bettas this morning (lucky me living not too far away) and got some new guys.

HM Pair

maleHM.jpg

femaleHM.jpg

CT Pair

maleCT.jpg

femaleCT.jpg

Didn't want to stress them out by making them flare but hope to get more pics in the coming days.

Some wonderful stock at K.G.Bettas as ever, was very difficult not to buy them all :lol:

very nice i like them all but the fav is the orange and green CT hes cool :cool:

Hey Joby I hope you left some for us poor mortals :-(

Actually met up with Keith today and bought that red PK that he recently posted (with sibling sister) so I'm well chuffed. :D
male_pk.jpg

Beautiful bettas Joby - cant wait to see some pics of them flaring :drool:

And how jealous am i of you living so close to all those pretty bettas? :lol: Im just looking at some now - reserved a couple of Pks i think, so just waiting to see what HMs go up on the website :D

I shall have to get them posted as its too far to drive, especially in my very unreliable car!! Annoying though as i used to drive up to Stafford every weekend until about 6 months ago lol!

Thanks you guys :D

Am so lucky living near, but then my hubby don't say that when I go up there spending lots of money :lol:

Of course I left loads for you lot, nearly had a plakat but resisted

Can't wait to see what everyone else choose :hyper:

Too bad we dont have KG Bettas here, those are some nice fish.

Enjoy!

Thanks Wen :D

You know, I don't know how it happened but I now have a plakat on the way too :whistle: :lol:

Most reactions

Back