New Driftwood!

Snooks1!

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I just bought this:
991e1nz3.jpg

( Can you see the face in it? )
It's going into my new betta's tank. I have never seen a piece of mopani like this... What do you all think?

I just bought this:
991e1nz3.jpg

( Can you see the face in it? )
It's going into my new betta's tank. I have never seen a piece of mopani like this... What do you all think?
WOW it's gorgeous....i love mopani!!!
how big is it, how big's your lucky bettas tank??? :good:

It is 7.5"Length x 3.5"Width x 6.5"Height. My betta's tank is a 5 gal hex, so... It should fit in there perfectly! I'll get some more pictures of it when I receive it. I wanted something a bit brighter so my tank won't seem so dark. Black sand, black fish, black apple snail :D. I was originally going to go for a more branchier bleach-white piece..but then I found this.

It is 7.5"Length x 3.5"Width x 6.5"Height. My betta's tank is a 5 gal hex, so... It should fit in there perfectly! I'll get some more pictures of it when I receive it. I wanted something a bit brighter so my tank won't seem so dark. Black sand, black fish, black apple snail :D. I was originally going to go for a more branchier bleach-white piece..but then I found this.
nah it's beautiful!!!!
I want a case piece for my tank, or maybe a slate cave.....it needs a cave of some sort anyways!

I dig it! B)

I have a few crazy gnarly pieces of mopani like that and they give the tank a great look. After boiling and soaking quite a few times, my pieces still produce a lot of tannin in the tank water. I don't mind it and and I'm guessing the cardinals like it.

Albeit a severely deformed yorkshire terrier lol

I have no idea...I think...But I'm not too sure...I'll do some research later and see what I can find for you :D

by the way Here is the face that I am seeing in it.
991e11vb5.jpg

Most reactions

Back