New computer....

Ya, how did the modding craze start... I mean I can understand liquid cooled cpus as a fun project... but why lights...
I always try to hide my slew of pcs under cabinets to avoid sound and light noise...

freshmike said:
So. Do all those lights make your computer faster in the 1/4 mile and get you all the hunnies you can handle? My computer is dropped with 20's on it....no lights yet. :-(

Just teasing.
:rofl: :rofl:

Mine's on 22's, spinners to be exact. Its got a no2 boost too :p

well it's better than spending lots of dosh on a crappy Nova or some peugeot where the accumlative cost of parts is worth more than the actual car. Then you have those people that life off the anodised alloy cabinet in halfords :p

whats the points of spending lots on your PC then it's got some ugly case, why not make it look good aswell.

>>> why not make it look good aswell.

I'd prefer to spend the extra on a better spec up front. An illuminated fan won't make my compile times shorter, but a faster disk with a larger cache will.

Still, whatever floats your boat.

I like to mod my computers, been doing it for years, although I prefer to think of original things to do rather than going out and spending money on side panels with windows and what not. :)

Here's mine:
power%20ring.jpg

mo%20split%20010.jpg

Second pic was taken before the first, hence the lack of glowy power button mod in that one. ;)

Nice computer chrix
where did you get the display in the fron?

so... this just houses the cd rom and has the extra front connections we see in the pic... no mother board or any thing right?

Most reactions

Back