New Bettas In!

critterena

Reaction score
Pet City is getting a new shipment of bettas in at 5:30... its now 4:00... I'm heading up and hoping to get a few males and females!! I've been waiting for this for two weeks... and it falls on my pay day!! I hope I fall in love! Wish me luck! :lol: :wub: :wub: :shout: :hyper: :drool: :good:

I bought two male crowntails and three female veiltails. I will try to get pictures... I'll have to borrow my boyfriends camera!

i wish you good luck and one thing my avatar and my signature is my little Salem he is adorable! :p i hope you have a great time with your Betta! :good:

uh oh.... problem... one of the "females" may be a male. Hard to tell because the tail is bitten severly. Two of the females were blue... one i can tell is female be this one... it has a bit bigger fins (still not enough to tell) but if you imagine the fins when they were fully grown it could be a male..... i put them in my female community tank but i soon took "it" out. No one attacked or any thing but I don't know if "it" is a he that he would automatically attack because "he" was in with the females before. Help!! will try to get pics soon. :shout: :crazy: :blink: :unsure:

Most reactions

Back