New Albino Bristlenose

rfisher

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would show off my new Albino Bristlenose Plec. I think she is gorgeous. At least I think she is female, not too sure thow to tell the difference. Anyway here She / He is.

DSC03721.jpg

Regards,
Richard

Lovely, I believe that she is female. Do you know how old she is? I have 5, 5 month olds and they are just starting to show their sex, I have one definate male.

Lovely, I believe that she is female. Do you know how old she is? I have 5, 5 month olds and they are just starting to show their sex, I have one definate male.

Hi,

No I dont I am afraid. She is about 2 1/2" in length though. I just been out and got her a friend to play with, well in a couple of weeks after quarantine of course.

Richard

the other albino too? i love alnino's but only find browns round here although i was very happy when they bred

she is beautiful :good: at that size males should have or be developing there bristles

Hi,

If thats the case then she is definately Female and so is her new playmate. Have to look for a male now :rolleyes:

Richard

Hi

I can sell you one of mine if you like. (they are for sale)

Becky

Hi,

I will have alook around at the weekend and if I can tfind a male I may take you up on that, providing you can post of course.

Richard

Hiya,

Ok get back to my if you would like one. Yes I do post.

Becky

Hi,

Just out of interest, how much would you charge. I paid £5.95 for the two that I have just bought.

Richard

£2.50

Hi,

Thats great, how much for post and packing?

Richard

Well for special delivery its £6, I do not make any profit on p&p. I can send it by first class delivery which is cheaper, however there is no guarantee.

Most reactions

Back