New 43Gal/163 Liters Aqua One 850 Black Tank

Their poo are white threaded string like. I fed some frozen pea, microwaved and my female guppy went for it like mad. The male guppy still doesn't eat anything tho. Probably not platys cup of tea as they searched for other food to consume. I am going to starve them for one day and feed them frozen pea again. Definitely not internal parasite as I don't see any worms or blood came out from them.

They spent most of their time chasing each other and I think they feel bored sometimes. I am going to get more ornaments and plants for them so they have more toys to play with. Cute little fishes. Still don't remember who I am although I spent a lot of time watching them.

Tested my water:
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0
Nitrates 0
PH 7.1

Not sure why I still do not have any Ammonia, Nitrites and Nitrates. Water a little cloudy probably because I removed my carbon filter for Ich treatment.

Oh, update on Ich, it seems they are getting better. White spots are slowly being removed from their body. Will turn down the temperature back to 26 celcius next week. Will do a 25% water change this Sunday.

EDITED
The reason my guppies don't eat is because of constipation. I realised they haven't poo for 4 days now. Hope the pea will help them.

White stringy poo is usually an indication of internal parasites :/

Glad the ich is getting better.

I hope the pea helps too. Did you make a separate thread for this issue btw?

Not yet Mariah. I am still monitoring their behaviours. Their poo are better looking now. Solid grey poo. My female guppy is starting to poo a little. Feel like a vet now. Haha. I think I can manage this but I will definitely create a thread if it gets worse.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back