Nat's 125 Litre Juwel Rio Marine!

Nat, have you seen the Coral of the Week thread for Recordias?

Seffie x

No, I can't find that thread Seffie. I've had a good look around but can't see it anywhere! Lol.

Thanks Harry, I've had a look on Fishmansfrags. Looks quite good!

Here you go Nat

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/302314-coral-of-the-week-corallimorpharians-mushies/

Seffie x

fish man frags is good, so is reef works (more sps though)

zoaphoria (sp?) do nice zoas and rics though with actual pics of what you get

Argh! I just took apart my SunSun Powerhead to clean it, put it all back together and put it in my tank and now it's not working. Has anyone else ever had that problem? Not sure what to do now :/

Haha thanks Seffie. Yeah I've just realised that somehow the white bit that makes the whole thing spin around has snapped :mad:
I guess I was going to swap it (a 3000lph) for 2 x 1500lph ones anyway. I suppose this has just sped the process up a bit!

That happened on one of my Koralias - you should be able to just buy a new shaft Nat :good:

Seffie x

how long is it, maybe the koralias one would fit

That happened on one of my Koralias - you should be able to just buy a new shaft Nat :good:

Seffie x

how long is it, maybe the koralias one would fit

Ah that would be a bit cheaper! It's 800mm.

Aw thanks, that's a shame. I'll try and find something stainless steel that will do the job. Lol.

Oh no! that's a pain. I can't seem to find any ceramic ones that fit mine either :(

I'm thinking of getting 2 of these powerheads instead now:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180465663600&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

My 3000lph one seems to be a bit too much flow directed in one area, and those ones are 1800lph so I could have 2 of them at opposite ends of the tank to even out the flow and then I'll have 3600lph :) Has anybody got those powerheads?

Cheap and cheerful, Trod my sister bought the bigger ones, she was happy with them

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back