name that fish

angel_lover

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
anybody know what this is???sorry about the crappy pic :*)

Attachments

• Picture_013.jpg
    Picture_013.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 43
Some kind of a loach I think. I was thinking dojo loach but it looks too gold to be that.

ok i knew they were some kind of laoch but wasnt sure what kind,there was 3 at wal-mart today and they looked so unhappy :-( ,so i bought all 3 :wub:

p.s arent these new emoticons sooo cute :kira:

ok i knew they were some kind of laoch but wasnt sure what kind,there was 3 at wal-mart today and they looked so unhappy ,so i bought all 3

:D My, how that sounds familiar. :nod: :whistle:

Oh I'm not the only one whos a sucker to those poor wal-mart fish :look: They really should not be allowed to sell fish :no: but at least there are ppl like us to save the luck ones :shifty:

But for some of us, Wal-Mart is the only "local" place that has fish. In my town there is not one lfs, except wal-mart. Not that Im defending them or anything...Luckily though (I guess) I live about 20-30 mins from a pet supplies plus, but still find myself driving an hour or so to different locations to buy fish. If I am in need of a "quick fix" or something to that extent, wal-mart is the only thing I have. Hey, if it weren't for wal-mart, I wouldnt have my 46 gal tank, then I wouldnt have my 20 gal tank for puffers...and so on and so on... ;)

Hey don't get me wrong,I love wal-mart but they need to take better care of their fish is all,mind you so do many other lfs's so who am I to single out wal-mart :/

Most reactions

Back