Name a real cute fish.

Well, it's pretty much already been determined I'm a complete tard.

Here's my latest stupid question - when posting something that someone else said (as a quote) is there an easy way to put it in as a quote without having to copy, paste and edit it a whole bunch? Or is everyone kinda doing that manually???

:huh:

BettaMomma said:
Well, it's pretty much already been determined I'm a complete tard.

Here's my latest stupid question - when posting something that someone else said (as a quote) is there an easy way to put it in as a quote without having to copy, paste and edit it a whole bunch? Or is everyone kinda doing that manually???

:huh:
Click the 'quote' button at the top right of the post. Then you can edit the part you're quoting in your reply, in a separated box. The rest of the work is done for you.

Killifish are cute... so pretty.... And bettas are the cutest when they flare :wub: Doing their 'Grrr! Go away, pesky male betta who looks a lot like me!' swim...

BLD10390.jpg

Erm sorrrrrry all if this doesn't come out right! I've not posted a pic b4! Well, not a decent 1 anyway! lol :rofl:

Whiskerz said:
That's the biggest pic I've ever seen! :blink:

You should resize it to a smaller size :p
That's what i was going to say. :lol:

That better yes he's a little cutie.

Thanx Wilder.... He's my Pride & Joy! Even though i nearly fried him last week with my exploding heater!

All better now though!

I remember that now, lol.

Most reactions

Back