My Tank...

Nice fish, how bigs the tank and how bigs the new one going to be? Always enjoy reading about progress and new projects :)

Well im thinking about an 8 foot tank that will be built into the wall... But if that doesn't go to plan, i will place it against the wall. The tank now is around 180L.

Very nice tank. I liked the loaches.

The quality of your pictures is impressive. You have some talent at taking fish picture! :good:
Mine are always blurry.

:)

Your loaches look healthy!

Thank-you :)

Lovely fish and great pictures! How do you get them so clear? I really wanna take fish pictures like that! :shout: :lol: Awesome tank. :good:

Good question... if you have your ISO speed on the camera on high, your camera should be able to take pics real snappy... in return, you get crisp photos (fish are so hard to photograph when they are moving!) And then for the white balance i have 'White fluorescent light' which gets rid of that 'yellow' tinge. And just keep on snapping... until you think you've got what you need. :)

Lovely fish and great pictures! How do you get them so clear? I really wanna take fish pictures like that! :shout: :lol: Awesome tank. :good:

Good question... if you have your ISO speed on the camera on high, your camera should be able to take pics real snappy... in return, you get crisp photos (fish are so hard to photograph when they are moving!) And then for the white balance i have 'White fluorescent light' which gets rid of that 'yellow' tinge. And just keep on snapping... until you think you've got what you need. :)

Thanks. Do you know your exact ISO speed or is it just on the high setting? I have the choice of auto, 64, 100, 200 or 400. I would go for 400, but I was just wondering what is yours at? Thanks

Thanks. Do you know your exact ISO speed or is it just on the high setting? I have the choice of auto, 64, 100, 200 or 400. I would go for 400, but I was just wondering what is yours at? Thanks

Okies.... You want to go for the highest possible... so in my case, i can go to 1600 ISO, since i have a Digital SLR... So in your case, it would be ISO 400.. unless it can go higher...

Fantastic pictures!! Do you have a full tank shot at all?

Lol.... i was thinking about that a few hours ago, but i had a problem attaching the photo... it was apparently too big, but i will try again :)

Attachments

• IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 17

Most reactions

Back