My Tank Meet My Fish

rusty

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey all a few pics of my tank any comments welcome not sure if the pics will look any good but here goes

c52c8d61.jpg

329d3d7a.jpg

c87fc703.jpg

fb3d20eb.jpg

70fcd9d8.jpg

plec2.jpg

Picture008.jpg

post5.jpg

f1b88ff6.jpg

There you go sadly the red tail shark isnt with me anymore just to aggresive so took him back to my lfs hoping to get some lampeyes soon pics to follow my favourites are my pair of keyholes oh and my plec and albino corys there are 4

looks great! love to see a pic taken at night with your room lights out tank lights on :D

hi rusty,
i think you have done a great job,it looks fab i love the natural look,your pleco is lovely,you have the same pair of platy i do :hyper: ,what kind of pleco is it? all the best donna :) .

great pictures there.I love the plants,wish mine would grow like that :D

thanks for the comments guys is there anything that you thionk that i should change donna im not sure about the pleco think its a common pleco do your platys breed like mad i have a fry tank aswell i will add a pic of it now

[/IMG]//i65.photobucket.com/albums/h225/rusty1983/postfry.jpg[/img]

That is a very nice tank!
Love the Keyholes - they are my favourite fish too. What type of tetras are the blue and reds?
:good:

hey basia they are blood fin tetras i think. Ive just got 4 serpae tetras today too wohooo there cool

thanks leslie i couldent remember what they were called ill try and post some pics of my new serpaes soon :good:

Most reactions

Back