My Tank And Owners

lachojski2005

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi all,
i have been on this site for about 3 months now and have changed my tank but have not yet put any pics up.so this is what i have decided to do.at the moment there is 10x neons,5x pentanza barbs,3x cory metae,1x dwarf gourami,1x angel fish,1x ruby shark,3x platys (being moved) and at the moment (til my dad clears some room in the aqua shed) 8x blue rams (had 4in my 3ft show tank and 4in another 3ft for breeding set up but that tank sprung a leak so they in there for the time being)

here are the pics

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

metae's
DSC00338.jpg

and again
DSC00351.jpg

and my ruby shark
DSC00354.jpg

good and bad comments welcome
phone pics so they not to good.
cheers rich

The tank is looking good; once the plants have grown out a bit things will even be better. By the way, how big is your tank? Maybe it is because of the angle of the pictures taken, but I have the impression it is at the most 80 cm long.

yea the tank is only 2ft wide (bout 60cm)there is some blue rams but to many til my dad clears space.the plants are only about 3week old and have grown alot since i bought them.

its some sort of driftwood i think.£15 it cost which i thought was a bargain.more pics will follow,2of the rams are ready for laying so gonna try and catch them.

went and checked on the tank last nite a caught my rams spawning,but they have laid on a peice of rock that is a white and blue colour and are not very visible.1st time with egg layers hope they hatch.male is guarding them very well while the female just wonders around.lol.

Most reactions

Back