My "senior" photos

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
I graduated from highschool last year and am now in college, but these are my "senior pictures". They were taken last fall, but I didn't get them back until now. :X A little bit of a busy and/or lazy photographer, I think! Anyways, I got them taken with my horse, and since we couldn't afford the whole set, here's the best two we bought.

First is just me, and my horse is in the background. :) Sorry about quality, these are pictures of pictures... lol, no scanner. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• medart2.jpg
    medart2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 80
And here is the other - me and the horsey. Personally, I don't think I look that good in this pic, but the horse looks darned great. :wub: I love my horsey!!

Attachments

• medart.jpg
    medart.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 67
Ahhhhhhhhhh,
Too precious. You are just too cute Julie!!!! :nod:

I wonder if I'm going to beat FreshM to a Reply...... :shifty: We'll soon find out!!!!

My husband use to break horses at Early Winters Outfitting in Winthrop WA (N. Cascades) so we are big horse lovers here!!!! :whistle:

Darnit...you DID beat me.... :angry: I was too busy drooling..........

Haha silver, you did beat him!! I'm surprised! :p

Glad to hear you're a horse lover too, I'm always glad to find another. :nod: And hey, thanks for the compliment. :*)

It's the very real truth so NOT a problemo........

Feels like SOOOO long ago that I was graduating.....man time flys after you hit 21. Although I'm only 24 :*) Sometimes I feel like 24 going on 45, don't know....must be the kids/house/husband/bills/........ :sad: UGH....sometimes I think I'm too young for all of this.....eh-hem...."HORSE-$H|T" < get it.....HORSE...... :*)

EDIT......I must say though......for the both of your benefits.....there are beautiful things that come from kids/house/husband and.....well, the bills can go to He((. The most precious moments of my life are due to those things!! :wub:

:D

I think they both look pretty good julie. That horse is so gorgeous. I wish I had a figure like you do,I'm jealous! :p :lol: :)

Most reactions

Back