My Salamander Pair

!Gina

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello fellow Betta lovers,

It's been a long time since I've posted on these forums or even owned a betta for that matter, so i'd like to proudly introduce my first pair of halfmoon plakats.

The male..
330523921.jpg

330523945.jpg

His fiesty female..
330523927.jpg

Who's also made her own bubble nest this morning!
330523968.jpg

I wont be breeding them just yet, I want to condition them properly first and allow them time to settle as I've only had them for a week. They are both fantastic fish and very alert and interested in whatever passes by their tanks. I have another sibling pair which i bought at the same time, they are both red halfmoon's. I'll try and get some good pictures of them also if anyone is interested.

... I'm yet to name them, so i'm open to suggestions if any spring to mind :good:

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful pair

call her Sala and him Mander :good:

Absolutely stunning :drool: :drool: and yes pics of the other two please. She's already looking nice and eggy.....fingers crossed when you spawn them.....you're gonna have some beauties from those 2 :good:

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm really looking forward to seeing what I get from those two! :good:

I managed to get some pictures of my red pair today, the females fins are a little battered due to an unfortunate meeting with 'mander' (who jumped over the divide) while i was cleaning her tank. She's healing nicely though and I'm treating her water with melafix.

Here is the red male in his abode, he swam right over to be photographed today..
REDMALE1.jpg

REDMALE2.jpg

REDMALE4.jpg

The female is also very photogenic, you can see how well she's healing after just a few days..
REDFEMALE3.jpg

REDFEMALE1-1.jpg

Sorry if this post is a bit pic heavy :blush: I usually host on picturetrail not photobucket but its down tonight!

Most reactions

Back