My Red Torch!

weezawoo

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Well, I didn't own a torch until today. I went into poundland and they had one for the great expense of one british pound! So I thought what the heck it'll work for a bit!

2011-05-24220702.jpg

So althought it wasn't red I was happy I had a torch.

I got home and realised I didn't actually have anything like film to put over the end to make it red!

So I sat munching away on these
2011-05-24220710.jpg

and had a brain wave! (stick with me on this one)

This is my great invention:

2011-05-24220728.jpg

A haribo wine gum makes a perfect red light and it works a charm! I just have to remember not to eat it :D

OMG, a diy genius is born :thumbs: told you think out of the box didnt imagine you would think out of the bag lol

OMG, a diy genius is born :thumbs: told you think out of the box didnt imagine you would think out of the bag lol

LOL.........Your now a genius!......That crack in the skimmer is gonna be a nothing job to ya now! lol

Just silcone a wine gum to it!

LOL I now have this image of you doing battle with yourself over whether or not to eat the winegum.

I want it, I want the last wine gum

Never, it is my torch, you may never have the torch wine gum

I want it, give me the last wine gum.....

i made one too...but it's less fattening, found a small led torch and painted the lens with red acrylic paint, tastes horrible tho :sick:

Oh well that was short lived, it fell off the end on the floor and my dog promtly ate it :(

and I had just finished off the last of them as well! haha

Now to find an alternative solution :D

Oh well that was short lived, it fell off the end on the floor and my dog promtly ate it :(

and I had just finished off the last of them as well! haha

Now to find an alternative solution :D
:rofl:

Most reactions

Back