my purrdy kitty

ggic

Reaction score
this is my wonderful cat, Nobie. He is 1/2 bengal. His mama is 2 generations off the Asian leopard cat used to create the breed.

Attachments

• MVC_021F.JPG
    MVC_021F.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 69
:eek: his color is awesome. he looks silver! he is beautiful! i want him! :hyper:

POTM nom!

EDIT: i promise, this is the last pet i'll nominate :*) i can't help it, they're all so lovely!

That is a pretty cat I will wait to see if you get a second nomination. I cant help nominating all these pretty animals.. They all are so pretty.

That is a gorgeous cat, and that color is amazing. I would love to see him up for POTM. I second the nomination!!

It was suggested I repost these here, so here they are again.

Attachments

• MVC_412F.JPG
    MVC_412F.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 56
these 2 are Tino, short for Kitty...NO!!!! You can tell how naughty he enjoys being by the look in his eyes.

Mama Luvs Me...This is my other Bengal who is a F2, 2 generations off of the Asian Leopard Cat used to create this breed. They typically only have a kitten or 2 at this level. Nobie (above) is hers too.

Attachments

• MVC_409F.JPG
    MVC_409F.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 65
2 kittens...look hard

Attachments

• MVC_410F.JPG
    MVC_410F.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 69
one more

Attachments

• MVC_397F.JPG
    MVC_397F.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 64
Dixie and Nobie

Attachments

• MVC_740F.JPG
    MVC_740F.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 67
They are so WOW, I don't even know how to describe your cats. I am a major cat lover and would kill for a cat like that. What are their demeanors/temperament?

The babies look like tigers. How cool!

These guys are bengals and are very exotic as cats go. They are very loving and very curious. My female hunts everything. They love to talk to you when you've talked to them. They are chatty but not like a siamese. Only when spoken to. They are easily amused and love to be your best friend...inspite of the dog. I must admit I am not a huge cat fan, but these guys stole my heart.

Again, WOW! So are they more aggressive than a regular cat? How about size? They look about average but I can't tell for sure.

My cat Zion has unusual stripes (but not like yours) and is a hunter too. Are yours friendly to guests?

Are you planning on selling the 2 babies? How much would you get if you did?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm in love! :wub:

rykitten, from what I understand of Bengals is that they are normally extremely loyal to their owner, but can be very timid towards other. In the case of our Bengal, Bean (seen here), she's 2-faced between timid and pshycotic. My GF's mom is the only one she is totally loyal to. Anyone else can be nudged one second and bledding the next. When Bean is feeling up for attention, she is very affectionate and pushy with anyone. bean was the runt of the litter and at 8 or 9 years, is still the size of a 1-2 year old cat.

Ggic, I really like Dixie! I'd like to nominate the pic of Dixie and Nobie lying down together. :kewlpics:

Colin

Hi ggic :)

I just have to nominate the picture of mama cat and her two babies. That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen! :wub: Good luck and I hope you get a second for it! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back