My Preds-wolves And Watercow

spAcE mOnkEy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just took some shots of the fish today. I have other fish, but these are my 3 big preds.

Rainbow Wolf fish (Erythrinus erythrinus)
wolf1.jpg

wolfeating1.jpg

Gold Wolf fish (Hoplerythrinus unitaeniatus)
I thought this shot was cool, you can see the water being sucked into his mouth. It isnt a clear shot though...
goldwolf.jpg

goldwolf4-1.jpg

goldwolf3-1.jpg

goldwolf2-1.jpg

Watercow (Eleotris picta)
watercoweat6.jpg

watercoweat5.jpg

Watercoweat1.jpg

This is a 4ft tank,
watercow1-1.jpg

watercow2-1.jpg

watercow4-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Did you get hungry and have a chew on the water cows tail? Its not a real cow you know and it wont taste of hamburgers :p

Nice curtains too :p

:lol: gotta love those curtains :good:

great pics of fab fish thanks for sharing, space

omg!those curtains :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

nice fishy pics though!wolf fish get bigger every time i see a pic! :good:

I love that watercow....
Where did you get it from? How big do they get?

They look so gooood

Thanks everyone! I decided that I am going to get a back round for the tank!

I love that watercow....
Where did you get it from? How big do they get?

They get around 18". I got em from petland discounts a while ago. Really wasnt expecting to see that fish in petland!

nice fish good.gif but i dont get it. why dont i click if i like bettas? blink.gif

Just said that to get people to look at it. Lotta betta people would come in here thinking i was feeding my preds bettas so they could flame me.... I was kidding. :shifty:

Bad fish lol. I liked the tank but didnt like the fish.

Well my fish would eat your fish, therefore they are better. :hyper:

Did you get hungry and have a chew on the water cows tail? Its not a real cow you know and it wont taste of hamburgers tongue2.gif

Nice curtains too tongue2.gif

Thanks CFC. The gold wolf did that to his tail.... Just a one time thing though hopefully. They have enough room to stay away from each other. The gold generally swims all around, and the water cow stays in the pvc pipe, but comes out when he sees me. If they swim near each other sometimes theres a little dominance issue.

Nice! How big does the Golden Wolffish grow up to? Interesting and very cool fish!

Cheers...

The gold wolf grows to about 15" from what I've read.

Sorry....hate the fish but.......those curtains rock!

Just kiddin ya.......awsome fish......curtains suck :sick:

Mean looking fish, Love the Watercow.
(why do they call it that, looks nothing like a cow, udder ridiculous)
This is a watercow
littlefishy011.jpg

(sorry nothing better to do, couldnt resist)
Angel

Hey now, plenty of betta breeders would like these fish...

... for to feed our culls to! :p

Seriously though, they look awesome. Gotta love the sleeper gobies. I have a marble sleeper myself, but he is only around 4", still tiny. Much bigger than the 1.5" he was when I got him, though :)

Yeah, they get big. Mine is said to be brackish, but i am keeping it in freshwater. I think they can tolerate a wide range of water conditions. I think in the wild they live in freshwater bodies of water as well as brackish.

Most reactions

Back