My Planted Tank Journey

that looks lovely Paul!

you should be proud of that. :good:

This certainly has me looking into wisteria, thats looking great! And every time I post here I plan to say how jealous I am of the anubias. :drool:

Thank you guys, when I look back at the photo in post 1 I am amazed at how different it looks - I owe a lot of thanks to the people on this forum :)

:D

It really is becoming a complete scape now. The Vallis is awesome when it runs along the surface. Give it a few months and it will be even denser.

Cabomba can be a little bit of a PITA sometimes as it seemingly needs pruning all the time, but it's a great plant non the less.

My Mopani tank now has the cat litter substrate. :D

Good choice on the cat litter lol - how did you find the cleaning? Have you posted some pics - I'm on my phone so can't see your links in your sig.

I haven't got links in my sig, lol.

No pics as of yet. Cleaning was ok, about an hour and a half in 4 buckets. The water was cloudy when in the tank, but cleared in a couple of hours. I blind scaped the tank with the mopani as I couldn't see what I was doing. Lol.

I haven't got links in my sig, lol.

No pics as of yet. Cleaning was ok, about an hour and a half in 4 buckets. The water was cloudy when in the tank, but cleared in a couple of hours. I blind scaped the tank with the mopani as I couldn't see what I was doing. Lol.

You're right - you don't :)

Now you know it's against the law to tell someone you have started a new tank without adding pictures - tut tut. Blind scaping - brilliant :)

Lol, I know!

Blind scaping is ace, haha, its a nice suprise when the water clears and you can see what you have created. :lol:

Lol, I know!

Blind scaping is ace, haha, its a nice suprise when the water clears and you can see what you have created. :lol:

haha - i used to blind scape with clear water (buy plants and wood, open hood, close eyes and chuck in) :)

Can't wait to see the pics but hey - get ya own journal :lol:

Heya Paul! Hows this tank going? I'm still trying to get not-terrible photos of my tank :blink:

Paulc just to confirm it was the standard spec light tubes used? I have the ar850 which I'm going to be setting up soon. Can you confirm the product you used for the backing as well please. Great tank by the way.

Most reactions

Back