My pc pics...

Bit dodgy that :)

If my pc blew up 2day because water leaked (and its worth a fair bit) i wouldnt be to bothered cos i can build another one.

But if my fish got fried due to the electricity i wouldnt be happy at all.

So that is one thig i wouldnt try (mybe not yet ;))

So if I take my gizmo and put the thingy on it, the other whatchamacallit will might be too much?? But with the doodad on the thingamabob it will multiplex the spatial flux to achieve ultimat affluency?

COOL! I'm off to the Whatnot store.. :D

Seriously, I would have that so messed up I wouldn't be able to play tic tac toe on my PC.. :lol:

cool case DG , i still have to change my case over, had a few days off this week but been busy back at mums! so no chance to change the case, the fans and lights and scopion sticker( reflective) are all in just need the inards to move across lol!

Great Lakes said:
So if I take my gizmo and put the thingy on it, the other whatchamacallit will might be too much?? But with the doodad on the thingamabob it will multiplex the spatial flux to achieve ultimat affluency?

COOL! I'm off to the Whatnot store.. :D

Seriously, I would have that so messed up I wouldn't be able to play tic tac toe on my PC.. :lol:
Yep i think you've got it :)

Cryosi - id definately recomend the cheiftec case. Looks nice + loads of different colours but more importantly loads of room.

But i might upgrade the case to an alloy full tower.

Maybe this one

Or maybe one of these (but doubt it)

just got the latest issue of pc extreme in the post, got a mod in there to add a 2nd psu to the pc for extra fans and lights which i may put to use in new case if i can fit 2 in lol!

You can strip down the psu (take of the top cover and this will reduce its size. Then mount it at the front bottom so your intel fan is cooling it as well.

Sanyo1

Attachments

• sanyo1.JPG
    sanyo1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 70

Most reactions

Back