my parrot

Lexxa

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this is lil pickles..ive had him for about 5 years now..i luv him, he's soo cool..he's a yellow head amazon parrot :D :D aint he purdy :wub: :wub:

Attachments

• pick1.jpg
    pick1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 52
vdan said:
Very Nice bird you got. Does he/she talk yet??
oh ya..he has a great vocabulary! he sings songs and says hello in like 20 different voices, laughs, rambles..he talks on the phone, can be really funny sometimes. :D :D But he's totatly quiet at night and in the early mornings;Some birds get annoying, im fourtunate mine isn't! :lol: but he does say alot of things. ;)

Lexxa said:
vdan said:
Very Nice bird you got. Does he/she talk yet??
oh ya..he has a great vocabulary! he sings songs and says hello in like 20 different voices, laughs, rambles..he talks on the phone, can be really funny sometimes. :D :D But he's totatly quiet at night and in the early mornings;Some birds get annoying, im fourtunate mine isn't! :lol: but he does say alot of things. ;)
Cool. My moms Grey does the samething. No singing yet though.

my family used to have a doubled yellow headed amazon. i think its mostly the same? olive just had a bit more yellow on her head. unfortunatly she was ill the last few years and finally died this past summer :rip:
she never talked though. my uncle has the same type of bird and she doesn't talk either.

Most reactions

Back