my parrot

How do you keep parrots? Do they stay in a cage? If no, how hard is it to clean up their poop in the house?

Nice looking bird by the way.

dothedew said:
How do you keep parrots? Do they stay in a cage? If no, how hard is it to clean up their poop in the house?

Nice looking bird by the way.
he has his own room upstairs and has a couple perches throughout the house, his perches have lil poop and food trays on them and they are easy too clean..lol.. he walks around his room but he poops in only 2 places in it...which is on paper in his cage, hes really good, doesnt poop everyware if thats what u ment...lolol :lol: :lol: :lol: theres a better pic of him someware in the forums...but i will post it again!!lol

Attachments

• fluffy_puckles.jpg
    fluffy_puckles.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 53
A friend of ours had an African Grey that would sound exactly like a ringing telephone, Jim his owner would run to the phone to answer it and the bird would start laughing at him. Birds are very smart and entertaining pets. I have a Moluccan Cockatoo Harley and a Blue & Gold Macaw Hayley both hand fed from babies. Harley says Hello and I Love You, Hayley says just about everything she hears. She also tells Harley to shut-up, Moluccan Cockatoos are usually load and demanding birds. We use to have both of those in the living room but Harley was to loud, so I moved her to my bedroom where she is much happier and not as noisy, because she has my one on one attention. Birds are great pets for those who have the time to care for them and give them lots of TLC.

Leigh1316 said:
A friend of ours had an African Grey that would sound exactly like a ringing telephone, Jim his owner would run to the phone to answer it and the bird would start laughing at him. Birds are very smart and entertaining pets. I have a Moluccan Cockatoo Harley and a Blue & Gold Macaw Hayley both hand fed from babies. Harley says Hello and I Love You, Hayley says just about everything she hears. She also tells Harley to shut-up, Moluccan Cockatoos are usually load and demanding birds. We use to have both of those in the living room but Harley was to loud, so I moved her to my bedroom where she is much happier and not as noisy, because she has my one on one attention. Birds are great pets for those who have the time to care for them and give them lots of TLC.
ya parrots are pets that require lots of attention... thats y i have places for mine all around the house...he laughs at things too is soo funni.. someone tripped comin into my house a few days ago..and he just sat there and laughed at him...was sooo funni :D :D :wub:

Most reactions

Back