My Ocean Reef

I will get sum pics up later today, on a plus just fed the tank and the wrasse is eating brine shrimp yahooooooo

Has anyone gone the mangrove route as it sounds interesting. Especially if you can do away with the skimmer.

Ok i said i would upload some pictures of the Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse for you so here goes. The tanks looks a little cloudy due to me feeding the corals NutraPlus.

Photo0544.jpg

Photo0545.jpg

Photo0546.jpg

Photo0547.jpg

Photo0548.jpg

Photo0549.jpg

Photo0570.jpg

Photo0571.jpg

Photo0584.jpg

Quick update for you. The Wrasse is eating brime shrimp yahooo. I have seen it take a little bit of flake (New Era) but he spits it back out again so i guess it will take a bit of time to get him keeping it down. Other tankmates are all fine. Looks like the Percs have chosen a Leather for their nest. My Duncan is growning two new heads and the Buttons are upto 5 heads. Although still no news on the Potter's or Tailspot!!!

Ok guys i will try and get u a FTS up soon. Been to a lfs and picked up a Royal Gramma will upload pics of him too.

Ok Two pics and will get a vid up also at some point!

Royal Gramma (Gramma loreto)
Photo0599.jpg

And a FTS
Photo0616.jpg

ummmm did you sneeze when you took the pic?

a quick video of the tank

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/andywatson29/?action=view&current=Video0051.mp4

Love your yellow tang Andy! some really nice looking fish in there :good:

Thanks Chris just waiting for a Tailspot Wrasse and Potter's Angelfish, and then start stocking up with corals!

Most reactions

Back