My New Six Foot Tank - 135 Gallons

Awesome tank, I would like to see a video of it, really like Lemon Tetras but I have turned to the dark side now :lol:
Can I ask how you found the service with ND ?
I have to admit they have been quick to answer emails with sizes and prices etc :good:
What substrate you using ? looks nice :good:
Your tank and scape looks great, you must be well pleased with it (understatement?lol)
Keep the pics. coming :good:

Thanks guys :)

Kiriyama - ND were great all the way through cant fault them at all it arrived perfect, the guy on the van knew how to get it in safely. Double checked it was good and he took away all the packing.

John the guy on emails helped out loads and gave me a lot of reassurance. They delivered it on the perfect date for me at a decent time and I got free Saturday delivery because they had a lot of orders up north for that day :)

Wills

AWH pics aren't working for me I was really hoping to see this tank!

Pics are all back now :) Sorry guys dont know what was going on photobucket having a bit of a do I think...

Wills

You are very lucky, you have a great crop of fish there! Very nice tank too by the way!

Goat - yes its been quite a while coming :) With the pipe do you mean to replace the heads? I have to admit the current from the FX5 in this tank is pretty pitiful so I had to go get a 1000 lph powerhead for the far end as there was just no movement there at all.

Like this, except I have the elbow joint output only partly submersed in the water, for more surface agitation...
http://www.innovatio...fx5/nozzle.html

From your tank photo, it looks at though you have moved the standard double-nossles together, which definitely reduces flow (I had mine setup like this for ages until I found that FX5 mods site and then tested it out).

really nice tank and the nic is awesome

that site is great i think ill give the spray bar a go :good:

Thanks guys :) Just added a Dwarf Pike (Crenicichla notophthalmus) today :) The Festivums lasted all of 2 days in the tank as I gave them away they were so nasty! They claimed half of the tank and went for all the other fishes eyes, my nic had divits in her head all around the eyes because of them :( She has healed up now though.

Wills

Great tank Wills. I also have a 5 foot N&D aquarium like you, they are very decent cheapish tanks. I like your layout in the tank particually the wood, beautiful twisty branches and the sand looks great. Great pics and I love that nic! This is definatly my kinda tank that you have. :good:

I had a nic once and it drew blood when it thought my arm was food lol dunno how as far as I was aware they dont have teeth, didnt keep him long.

Most reactions

Back