My New 6ft Tank Has Arrived !

Sp00ky

Moved On
Reaction score
Heres the thread that i mentioned getting it in....

and here are the pics....

S2300002.jpg

S2300003.jpg

S2300001.jpg

And i just couldnt resist !! (I'm 6ft 3" btw!!)

S2300004.jpg

S2300005.jpg

Thats a craking tank you got for free there mate, i would have been scared to get in in case i broke something. U get plenty of people to carry it?

U ugly Trucker

thats what yo mamma said :p

Thats a craking tank you got for free there mate, i would have been scared to get in in case i broke something. U get plenty of people to carry it?

yeah, 4 of us. TBH, the stand was heavier than the bloody tank !! I cant figure out though if the tank underneath is a sump tank or not. Its got 2 pipes coming out of it into one of the cupboards, but its got 2 external filter filter connectors on it LOL.

Still, i reckon an FX5 will cope with it !

Lucky! I'm not sure if there would even be enough room in my house for a tank that size..

Cool tank, needs abit of a clean though, but for free, who can argue!!!

What you planning on keeping in it???

Mikey

:eek: is that *you* ? :lol: nice to see you :good: you look totally dead chuffed to bits and happy as Larry!
Awesome that you got that tank for free - so is that going to be your "grow out tank" ? :hey:

Edit: OK so I'm totally perplexed: why on earth would anyone put a shower curtain thingymibob around the tank ? :look:

:eek: is that *you* ? :lol: nice to see you :good: you look totally dead chuffed to bits and happy as Larry!
Awesome that you got that tank for free - so is that going to be your "grow out tank" ? :hey:

Edit: OK so I'm totally perplexed: why on earth would anyone put a shower curtain thingymibob around the tank ? :look:

ai, that be me. Not sure what im going to do with it now that i have seen it. it is absolutley massive!! and it would be a shame to have it as a grow out tank for any length of time. Maybe a discus tank, or a nice place for an arrowana?

TOO MANY IDEAS!

Spooky, one word:

RAYS!!!! OMG the rays you could keep in that beast, and the tankemates!!!!
If your serious about getting some real beasts, post a question in the oddball forum :good:
Your water quality would be near perfect....

MIkey

would it be big enough for an arrowana? how many gallons is it? looks like a 225g to me. Id stock with discus and other non agressive cichlids like rams and stuff.

haha, a shower curtain to what... hide the tank from your relatives? And how did you get in and out of the tank without cracking the bottom? :crazy:

Also congrats! :D

would it be big enough for an arrowana? how many gallons is it? looks like a 225g to me. Id stock with discus and other non agressive cichlids like rams and stuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh DiscusLova, that things 400 US gallons mate, an asian aro can live in a 6x2x2, but that could house a silver!!!

Its properly massive!!!

Spooky, i think you should post this in the oddball forum, youll get some good ideas from it....Just my word of advice...

MIkey

Most reactions

Back