My New 5ft Tank Has Arrived (some Pictures)

I have just stumbled upon this thread, I would like to see how your tank is getting on, I know its 5ft whats height and width or do you know the volume it holds?

Tank specs, and equipment used
Fish Stock
And some pics

After reading all this post after around half an hour lol it was very intresting, in the past I have made these mistakes, as Im sure most people have. Some people are just a bit nippy,

In my opinion considering your mistakes which are not entirely your own fault, you handled the situation very well.

And I like your tank, so lets get an update pretty please

the tinfoils will destroy your tank,
the guy who sold you all your fish is a muppet if he said you could fit them in...
i know people will moan at me but this girl did not and is not taking any advise from experienced people and seems to be constanlty getting thick with people when they tell her shes doing wrong....
all in all your tank is like a prison, your cruel and selfish and very soon youll be crowded with all sorts of problems and it is entirely your fault from ingnoring sound advice givin here...
if anyone wants to say im being to harsh fine but read through the entire post first..

This post is old but i would also like to see some pictures of the tank now to see how it's getting on. I hope everything is ok. :unsure:

Lovely tank, so much potential! Shame about the denial issue... It's so common though, I saw LFS sell 25 litre aquarium with equipment and 8 goldfis all in one go once and me piping up was met with stone cold silence... :crazy:

Most reactions

Back