My New 4 Red Bellied Piranha

sump ?

yes my grandad is a joiner and my dad is an electrician, and i am good all ariound

ok so for my bday i get around 500 pound average. what would that buy me toward a new tank and accesories

i dont need a stand

no i mean the hole fish tank ? the 119 gallon. would i tale up alot of elecy

to be honest, you have jumped in with both feet havent you lol - well, look, im not going to roast you alive 'others may because you havent done your research!' IMO you need to earn cash and very quick - i know this sounds stupid, but you need to do what you can job wise, or sell certain things you are prepared too ..maybe on certain web auction sites, and maybe, you can look online for cheap external filters 'which imo is what you certainly need!' and a cheap tank - get ye thinking cap on, your fish need you!!!!

also, did you get the pirahna because of certain vids from youtube or do you really wish to keep this type of fish?

a simple way i get what i need to keep my fish happy is get a paper round im 13 and am getting £15 a week not that much but it soon add's up and before you no it you can afford just about anything

Most reactions

Back