My Mother Came Home With Two Tubs Full Of Plants...

Fawkiia

Reaction score
In one tub is Hornwort, or ''Coontail''. Which i've had before from her friend at work.
This time she's given me some plants that need to root into the gravel - and i have no idea what it is. It was a pain to just find where the end and the tips were in some cases, and i put a good amount into my tank, along with the hornwort. I have a 10 gallon with two catfish + some, so it was nice to have something the two catfish could find some sort of cover in since they pick on eachother a little!

My mother's friend has a tank and when she thins it down every month she gives me the plants or fish if her fish have a fry. (usually fancy guppies, which i currently have the mother of them.) I'm just not sure of what it is, and I don't know how i'm gonna get rid of it all to be honest. I might just take it into my class and put them in some of the tanks. Her friend has a 80 gallon, so she gets sooo much of it.

The only question is -- what is this exactly? o_o;

Attachments

• IMG_2385.JPG
    IMG_2385.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2386.JPG
    IMG_2386.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 65
Hygrophyla difformis. A nice hardy stemplant. At least that's what I think it is based on the pictures.

llj

Most reactions

Back