my little betta fish

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dead_letters

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
this is a pic of my little female betta called bif.Shes really tiny and got a friend marble which she plays with. :D

Attachments

• bif.jpg
    bif.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 48
:nod: I do not know why some people say females are not pretty. I think they are. You have proof. I am going to get some females too. I have no plans to breed, I just like pretty Bettas. :kewlpics:

Females are just as great! I have one and she has one of the most "stand out" personalities in the tank! She's sooo pretty and is always so curious!

IBFrog said:
:nod: I do not know why some people say females are not pretty. I think they are. You have proof. I am going to get some females too. I have no plans to breed, I just like pretty Bettas. :kewlpics:
I agree, I used to think females were nothing special, but I obviously didn't know anything back then. I think part of the problem is females stress easily and show it by going pale and getting their horizontal stripes, whereas males don't do this nearly as much, so in fish shops the females are all stressed out (usually many of them cramped into small aquariums, so lots of nipping and fighting). I'm always amazed how much prettier my Bettas are when I get them home from auctions (or whereever I bought them) and they are settled in their new homes.

Linda

no u cant have her,you got ur own fish.wots up with mr houton.hes kool.or that mad molly u got thats obsesed with cleanin.

Most reactions

Back