My Lep Gecko

so hes ok now he seems to me loosing waight since hes stopped eating all those wax worms lol hes now on 1x wax worm and about 6x mealworm with the powders

so hes ok now he seems to me loosing waight since hes stopped eating all those wax worms lol hes now on 1x wax worm and about 6x mealworm with the powders

thats good, he did seem very porky in the first pics.

as long as his tail stays nice and fat, you should have nothing to worry about. :good:

Hmm leos should always be as plump as poss :p Try morio, or giant mealworms with him, they're good for fattening them up.Also a small pinkie every couple of months should do no harm.Waxworms have no nutritional value but simply fat, so they're not good at all the as staple, this is probably why he wasn't feeling good.

i tryed a pinky but he would not touch it maybe he feels crule i know i would lol here are some new pics of my little man

Attachments

• P121008_11.19.JPG
    P121008_11.19.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
  • P121008_11.19_01_.JPG
    P121008_11.19_01_.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 51
  • P121008_11.20_01_.JPG
    P121008_11.20_01_.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 57
Have you changed his home.....it looks great :good:

yeh well got up one morning to a flood the tank hes in was used for baby fry and its cracked at the bottom and becouse the front is rounded i thought spot would like to go in that so cleaned it out and he loves it plus its bigger for him as hes a big boy lol thanks for replie

Lol....he is looking like a big boy....he's obviously picked up with his eating :good:

lol yes hes eating loads had to cut him back again tho as hes getting to fat his hide out he used to be able to fit in that but his belly and tail are to big ,he can get in but dont luck comfy hes been giving me lots of kisses he licks the top of my nose or if on my sholders he licks my neck im a bit worried tho as under his right foot these like a squishy lump what could tht be would a normal dog/cat vet look at him :-( i hope hes ok

It sounds like it could be some retained shed or maybe he's walked in something and it's stuck to the bottom. Let him stand in some warm water for 10-15 minutes and see if it comes off when you rub it gently.

its under his skin thats what im affrade of ,he shedded 2 days ago and all ok i sat and watched im as im afraid he wont get it off his feet proper and if he does i can help him but he was ok .there is a smaller one on other side but not as big

Does it look sore at all? If you're worried then it might be worth getting a vet to check it out. I'd ring around the vets in your area to see if any have experience dealing with reps or know of anyone who does.

Whereabouts are you?

Most reactions

Back