My Koi Tattoo

lisaw

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
what do you think of my latest tattoo it has had 6 hours done on it so far and is in need of another 12 as im filling up accross the whole top of my back, the koi is nearlly finished apart from the eye needs doing and a couple of other things :good:

this is a photo not long after it was finished i need to get a better one taken now its been done a few months im going back next month to have the rest started

DSC00006.jpg

How painful was it on the spinal cord? I know this question gets chuck around a lot but I want one on my spine aswell

it was fine i found it more painfull as it went closer to my shoulders ;)

Looks good, I like the japanese style artwork you see on a lot of fish tatoos.

Hi lisaw looks very cool, nice one I like it. Funnily enough my next tattoo is going something fishy too. I was thinking an Orca would be cool.

uodated pics be good :)

it was fine i found it more painfull as it went closer to my shoulders ;)

I totally agree with this statement, The spine it'self is probably the most comfortable bit of the back to get tattoo'd.

Shoulder blades were agony for me!!

i hate it! i think its really tasteless and your now stuck with that til your a granny

just my opinion

i hate it! i think its really tasteless and your now stuck with that til your a granny

just my opinion

Id like to comment but I dont really like lots of tattoo's on women, IM NOT THAT GUY!.... ^^ Hawkins seems quite passionte about these things though!.

But keep doing what your doing if you like them, #### Hawkins its not his body :p

just my opinion

firstly its not on you so it dont matter, secondly i love my tattoos & so does my husband which is all that matters and thirdly i live for the moment as i will not be reaching a granny age due to illness so i do not need to care what it will look like then !!!!!

lets see the other tats

im in the process of having them all covered with one big design, the koi is just the star,t ill keep you posted on the new work as it happens
but these are whats been or being covered.

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

Most reactions

Back