My Human Fry Has Arrived - Warning: Baby Pictures!

Hey Sophie huge congrats! I was looking through my pms to find the date and work out if you had had her or not and found this thread! She is absolutely gorgeous! I wish my little one was that age again, no attitude!(when she was that age I couldn't wait for her to start walking)  Rhianna looked like her dad when she was born, now 4 years later-she still does 
evilmad.gif

Enjoy her while the baby stage lasts, before you know it she will be all grown up. 

Ny82 said:
I couldn't wait for her to start walking)  Rhianna

Ah, but does she walk like Rihanna? And can she sing or dance? I think we should be told......

the_lock_man said:

Ah, but does she walk like Rihanna? And can she sing or dance? I think we should be told......
Thank you Ny :) and yeah - is she going to support you in your old age when she's a star? :p

the_lock_man said:

She CAN sing, she CAN dance...but she can't walk like rihanna cus she's 4 and i'm pretty sure her dad would have something to say about that :p

Sophie said:

Thank you Ny
smile.png
and yeah - is she going to support you in your old age when she's a star?
tongue2.gif

Lol I should bloody hope so! haha!

Most reactions

Back